Chapter 19

Aaron's POV
"I CAN'T BELIEVE MY BEST-FRIEND IS GOING OUT WITH MY SISTER!!" I screamed out this morning. "YO CHILL" Cameron's says. "I just can't......process.......this......information.....!" I said out loud. I see Matt coming down the stairs. I can't trust him with my baby sister! I run up to Matt! "Matthew Lee Espinosa how could you!" I said as I slapped him across his face. "What the HELL bro, what are you talking about?" He asked holding his his face. "Don't act like you don't know....Matthew. Even your names discusses me. Ugh!" I said. "I'm still lost" Matt says. I look at Cameron. "Dude your gonna go put with his sister, keep up man" Cameron Said as he slapped the other side of his face. "Okay stop hitting, I get it. I ain't you god damn slapping pillow" Matt said. "Whatever your not going out with her, understood" I said. "If you can catch me then I ain't going no where" he said as he ran out the door and into the car. "MATTTTTTHHHHHHHHEEEEEWWWWWW" I said as I chased his car. "M.....aaa...tttt *cough, cough*" I said as I took a breather. Not going to happen today!

Amy's POV
I see the sun hitting my face. "What the....." I move over and don't see Hayes anywhere. "Hay..." I said but got cut off by screaming. I get up and it's cold. I remember I took off Hayes sweater. I put it on because it's freezing. I look in the mirror and I looked like a lion that had a bad slumber. I got my brush and start putting my hair up in a pony tail. The bathroom door opens and Hayes comes out shirtless. "Boy do you need me to get you a shirt?" I asked him and he laughed. "Good morning to you to grumpy pants, and can I get a hug?" "If you put on a shirt then yes" I said laughing. "Okay be right back! Wait problem I don't have a shirt" he said. "I'll go get you one"
-going to my brothers room-
I hear more screaming.....the heck?
I grab a random shirt, and funny it's the same shirt I gave my brother for Christmas that he has 2 of.
-coming back to my room-
"Her you go Grier" I tossed him a Dwayne Wade jersey. "Thank you love" he said giving me a huge smile showing teeth. What a goof ball, I said to myself but his my goof ball. I heard more screaming and it sounded like Emily. "Emily....... Hayes hurry up we need to go down stairs fast." I said. "No kiss?" "Fine" I kissed him on the cheek and ran down stairs..... OH MY LORD!

Zoe's POV
"Hey Max...what the heck happened" I ask Max. His eyes were bloodshot and he looked like he was crying the whole night. "Nothing Zoe stay out of it" he said walking to the kitchen.
-I've been up since 9 because the girls came to my room to wake me up because they where hungry. So I took them down stairs to make them breakfast. I left Nash sleeping because he looked tired so I wanted to be nice. He better not get use to it.-
"Max you can tell me anything....I'm your sister" I said looking at him strait in his eyes. "Fine" he said looking down. "Jordan........b....b....b.." "Just spill it already!" I said pissed off! "Jordan broke up with me last night" he said crying. "What why?" Because she had a fight with Emily and then she FaceTime called me And I told I was with Emily and she just broke up with me" he said balling his eyeballs out. Emily.....EMILY....EMMMIIILLLYYY!!! SHE IS DEAD TO ME. I see her walking down the stairs. And I attacked her!