Chapter 27

Amy's POV
"Wow I've bought so many things" I said to Hayes laughing. "Yeah you have" he said. "You know that you didn't have to buy me the stuff that you bought me" I said while hitting his arm. "I wanted too" he said in a kid dish voice. "Okay whatever....where do you want to eat?" I asked. "Hmmmm....you pick" he said. "Where do you plan on taking me afterwards" I ask. "The park" he said as he started to blush. "I know exactly where to eat. Let's go to Panera which is like a block down and from there we can go to the park".
"Okay perfect".

Incoming call:
Mr. Dallas ✊💙👊
"Are you guys almost done?"
"Wait you've been outside.
All this time?"
"Well yeah so you guys wouldn't struggle having to find a way to get from one place to another".
"Aww thanks, we will be out in a bit. Also do you like Carmel?"
"Yeah"
"Oh okay, give me 5 minutes"
*ends calls*

"Hayes in going to go buy Cameron a Starbucks drink. Want one?" I asked Hayes. "Sure" he said.

Hayes POV
God, she cares about others! And thinks of others before herself! 🙈🙉 god no freakin flaws in this girl.
*walking to Starbucks*
"Hi I would like 3 Carmel Fraps with extra Carmel on the sides" Amy said. "Will that be it or would you like some of this" the guy said as he started to point at himself. "Umm no thanks you" she said. He kept looking at her and looked up at me in horror. He gave her a receipt and a small paper. "Call me" he said motioning his hands. "Okay" she said. "Amy are you"
"Heck no!" She said walking up to the garbage and throwing away the receipt with the small paper.
*walkin to the Car doh*

"What took you so long" cam said. "Nothing I went to go but you Starbucks" she said handing him his Starbucks. "Thank you" we both said to her. "Your welcome". Where too now? Cam ask. "To Panera which is 2 blocks down" she says smiling. "Amy? Can you sit in the back with me?" I asked her. "Sure as long as we can take a couple selfies" she said laughing. "Deal".

Amy's POV
We took so many selfies! I posted the cuties one which was one of me and Hayes. He is kissing my cheek with the Starbucks drink next to him and I'm closing my eyes and smiling with my Starbucks drink next to me.
*parking lot*

Hayes POV
"Cam join our selfie" I said. "Okay let me park the car, okay I'm ready" he said. We took a bunch of selfies. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ so adorable.

Cameron's POV
"Go guys" I said. "Wait no, Cam I want you to join us" Amy said. "Are you okay with me eating with you......Hayes?" I said. "Yeah, we would love you to eat with us" he said smiling at me.
*after eating*
"Let's go to the park" I said! "We ran and left our car there because the Karl was literally next door. I climbed a tree and Hayes pushed Amy on a swing.

Hayes POV
I think now is the perfect time to ask her. I sat down to the swing next to her. "Amy...?" "Hmm" she says moving her head my way.
"Amy, your the most sweetest person I have ever met in my entire life. Your perfect in my eyes. Your smile lightens up my day. I get lost in your beautiful eyes. Your laugh makes me want to laugh. So will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend.
"Yes Hayes I'll be your girlfriend" 💕