Chapter 14

Emily's POV
I go up to Max and hug him, then Amy goes hug him. I go high five Abby and hug Zoey. I looked at Hayes and I know he likes Amy so I have a plan. I grab Max by the hand and whisper in his ear "dude can I hang out with you? Today so Amy and Hayes can Hang?" "Yeah okay fine" . I started walking over to Amy.

Amy's POV
"Hayes you okay?" I touch his arm and he still had his jaw clenched. His hand was forming a fist. He looks down at me. "What?" I said. "Who is that? That guy!" He said. I start to slide my hand down to his fist and start sliding my hand into the fist. "His my brother Max" I said facing him a few inches away from his face. "Oh okay" he says smiling. "Why, what did you think he was?" I said confused, "I thought he was your boyfriend. "WHHHAAATT" I said kind of loudly. At this time he opened his fist and held my hand in his. Our fingers intertwined and I just I stared blushing. "Yeah sorry about that"he said. "It's okay" I was starting to get lost in his eyes......."HHHHMMMM, children on the room" Zoey said. "Yeah sorry I forgot of Abby." I said smiling. "Hayes that's Zoey my older sister, Max my twin brother 😂 and that's my baby sister, Abby " I said pointing at all of them. Abby got up and went to Hayes. She hugged him but since he was so tall she was technically hugging his leg. He picked her up and hugged her too. She stuck out her hand and said "hi I'm Abby, Amy's favorite sister! You better not hurt her mister, you got that!" She said in the most adorable way as possible. "No Worries I wouldn't do that even if I go crazy one day". Then there was a knock on the door!

Nash POV
I went to our hotel and picked out our clothes. "Nashhhyyyyy" I hear Sky screaming. "Hey Sky, what's up" I said. "Nothing where are you going?" She said. "I'm gonna go see Amy, hayes's soon to be girlfriend." "Wait Amy as in Amy the Volleyball player." "Idk Sky? I said. "So do you have a picture of her?" Sky asked me. "Yeah" I took out my phone and showed her. "Yessss that's her, she's my favorite Volleyball Player and Dancer!!! Nashy can we go see her please can I stay" she said. "Sure"

-car ride-

"We are here Sky" I said to her. "Yay!" I get out of the car and see sky with her little back pack and I'm carrying my bag. I knock at the door and Amy comes out and opens the door. I think Sky died inside, it was so funny. I carry sky in and set her down. When I look up it see her again.

Zoey's POV
I see Amy opening the door and that guy that I saw earlier! Aw man his is so hawt🙊😻 his sister is adorable. I hope this goes good!