Chapter 41

Amy's POV
I wake up and it's 12 pm. I look around and don't see Hayes. Mhmm there's that amazing smell of pancakes and bacon. I look at what I'm wearing. Ehh I look decent, let me just fix my hair. I put my hair in a pony tail and grab my phone. While I'm walking downstairs I smell eggs also. Well it's a Sunday morning so yeah...? "Morning/Afternoon, beautiful" someone says. I expected Hayes but it was Will. "Hi" I said. "Hi Sis" I see Abby jumping from the couch. "Hi baby girl" I said as I hugged her back. "Hi Elizabeth" I said. "Good afternoon love" she said as hugged me. "Do you know here Hayes is?" I asked. "He went out with 2 of his friends and his Ex Jordan" she said gagging in the last part. "Oh okay" I said trying to put out a smile. I get a call from Emily.
FaceTime.
"Hi beautiful"
"Hi princess"
"Did you just get up now?"
"Yeah?"
"Get ready because your going to sing at Magcon"
"Wait what? People hate me"
"Uh no, we are going to Skype call you and your going to sing with Shawn!"
"Really?"
"Yeah really so go get ready. Technically your going to be part of Magcon today and for the next few days"
"Oh okay"
"Is Hayes there?"
"Oh hey Nash"
"Hi Amy I miss you and so does everyone"
"I miss you all too"
"No Emily, Hayes went out with 2 friends and his Ex Jordan"
"Amy watch your back with Jordan"
"Okay thanks Nash"
"I'll call around 1, okay so be ready"
"K"
I hung up. "What do you want to eat?" Elizabeth asked me. "Just 2 pancakes and a couple of slices of bacon please" I said as I took out orange juice and poured it into 5 cups. Nila and chad had left, and so did Hayes. I gave everyone there cup of orange juice and we sat on the couch to watch a movie. "The food is so good, thank you Elizabeth" I said. "Yeah it is, I miss home cooked meals" Abby said. "Does you mom not cook?" She said confused. "She's never home"
"Aww your poor kids don't worry here in this house your always going to be welcome to stay" she said smiling.
I got a call from Zoey. "Excuse me Elizabeth I need to take this it's my sister" I said while getting up.
"Hey Zoe"
"Hey Amy, um dad called me and told me that he is planning on moving to the UK"
"Wait what?"
"Yeah"
"But is he taking us along with him?"
"He wants to but if we don't want to he is willing to pay the house or leave a hug amount if money to pay the house so we can still pay it. He will even buy us a new house"
"What are you going to do Zoe?"
"I'm not moving"
"I don't know, I'm not not but what about Abby"
"Talk to her"
"K bye".
What the heck, why the UK? Why my dad? I don't understand. I go back and sit down. "Are you okay Amy?" . "Yeah. One question, can I make that guest room my own room?" I asked. "Wait better yet I'll explain to you later" I siad. "Yeah okay don't worry"
We finished eating and I stayed on the couch and looked at some Full House episodes. Will was watching but when commercials came up he went on his phone. I checked and it was 12:30. I need to get ready. I go upstairs and take a shower. I grab a Magcon Tank-top and whitewashed shorts. I put on my clothes and brush out my hair and leave it curly/strait. I put on socks and vans. I put on my make up. Someone knocked on my door. Come in
Will opened the door
"Wow you look pretty"
"Thank you"
"But I don't think you need makeup"
" trust me I do"
"Okay what ever you say, just don't check twitter"
"Okay" I said
He closes the door and I look at myself uh the mirror. Pretty decent. I wait and go on twitter because there's 10 minutes left. I go on twitter and there's a picture if Hayes kissing some blonde girl.

Taylor's POV
We are in the singing part of Magcon and it's okay. It would have been funnier if Amy was here. "And now Shawn is going to sing with Amy"
Nash Said. Wait what she's here? Then I see a white screen go down and there projecting Emily's Skype call. "Hi guys I'm Shawn Mendes and I'm here with my very talented friend Amy. A lot of fans started cheering. Amy's face went from worries to surprised. Everyone went on stage and screamed "we miss you Amy"
"Awww I miss you guys too, don't worry I'll see you soon" She said smiling. "So what song do you want to sing Amy?"
"Umm any song you want Shawn"
"I want you to sing with Zoey ~ take me or leave me" he said laughing. "Oh no" she said laughing. "Just pick a song Mendes" she said. All the fans laughed.