Chapter 6

Jack G POV
Cameron is flirting...Emily I think her name is and I'm getting really pissed off! God he always does the same thing! Not this time, not gonna happen again. I'm so happy that they agreed for us to take them to the mall.

Shawn's POV
Damn I feel bad for Cameron. But I guess taking those pretty girls to the mall is gonna pay off. I hope!

Taylor's POV
Those girl have something coming for them. Like look at them. Jack G and Cameron are mentally fighting over them. Not to mention Nash and Hayes. But I think I'm starting to fall for the red headed chick.

Aaron's POV
I actually know them because they are best friends with my sister,Patricia. I haven't seen her in a while because of Magcon. I hope they remember me.

Nash's POV
Hayes is going to far. Way out of his limits. But I'm still thinking if that girl. The one I met at the door... Yeah her. Amy reminds me of her.

Jack J POV
I never do anything interesting but I know when something's up. There's gonna be a huge boom between Jack and Cam. But the girls are cute tho.

Cameron's POV
I feel bad for what I did. Thank The Lord Hayes asked them that because this is like an I'm sorry gift. I hope Emily is falling for me.

Carter's POV
I think those people that we asked for directions are related to Amy and Emily. Let's find out!

Matthew's POV
I hope those girls have friends as hot as them because I would be looking good as F. Thank you Hayes. I owe you one.