Chapter 5

Emily's POV
He name was even dreamy. Cameron........wait as in Cameron DALLAS? I just stood there and looked at him with wide eyes. Amy's little sister Abby never shuts the hell up about him. "So...you are? He asked me. "I....I'm Emily" I said with a small smile on my face. He started blushing a little but you can see it. "We'll hi there Emily" he smiled. AHHHHHHHH! His smile is perfect. Then someone hit my shoulder.........

Cameron's POV
I wanted to know more about her but I had Jack G looking right at me and I had Hayes on the corner of my eye smiling and blushing. "I.....I'm Emily" she said all cute and fuzzy! It made me blush and smile. "We'll hi there Emily" I said and then Other girl hit her shoulder. And Hayes put his hand on my shoulder. "Ermm.... Em if we are gonna go to the mall we better make it before sundown" She said. "No way, what mall are you going too? Hayes asked. "Dolphin mall?" She said. "No way we are going there to" he said. "Wait let me properly introduce myself. I'm Amy" she said as she smile. Hayes just kept looking at her. What a goof ball.

Amy's POV
That boy with amazing eyeballs is staring at me. And I'm looking at Romeo & Juliet flirt over here while he is looking at me. I put my hand on Ems shoulder. "Ermm.... Em if we are gonna go to the mall we better make it before sundown" I said. "No way, what mall are you going too? The blue eyed blue asked. "Dolphin mall?" I said. "No way we are going there to" he said. "Wait let me properly introduce myself. I'm Amy" I said as I kind of tossed a smile.

Hayes POV
Damn she is so pretty! Her name is so pretty too. And we are going to the same mall! Wow.....damn I have good luck. "We'll if we are introducing ourselves. I'm Hayes Grier. I said smiling. That that is Taylor, Shawn, Cameron which you already met, Nash my brother, Carter, Aaron, Jack G, Jack J, & Matthew. I said while pointing at them. "Hey" they said, "hi" they both said. "So umm if you want we can take you guys to the mall....like we can drive you there and we can hang out. Get to know each other.....?" I said kind of awkwardly. They both looked at each other.....and she looked at me and both of them said "Sure!"

Amy's POV
I know how your parents say to never talk to strangers. Or get in the car with strangers. We'll there not technically strangers but whatever. And we are both going to the same place so....hey free ride¿ All of us got in the car and we where off.