Chapter 38

*BEEEEEEPPPP BEEEEEEPPPP BEEEEEEEEPPPPP*
Carter's POV
I hear an alarm. Arghhhh. We need to get up and get ready for our flight. We are gong to Nashville! I get up and look around. Everyone is all over the place. And then I look at Amy and she is.... awake? "A?" I whispered. "Yeah?" She whispered, but didn't take her eyes off of what she was looking at. "You okay" I said. "Yeah just thinking about life" she said. "Hmmmm.....babe can you be quiet...I'm...i'm..." Hayes tried to continue but couldn't. He fell asleep. "I guess that's my cue" Amy said. She went it where her suitcase was....thank The Lord we took them to there house and they packed everything. After this Magcon everyone is splitting up and then meeting....wonder where they are going to be at...? I got interrupted....I was falling into space... "Carter which hoodie?" She held up a 23 Bulls Marilyn Monroe black hoodie and a Marilyn grey sweatshirt. Me being the person I am. "You know what Nashville we are going to right?" "Which one?"
"Nashville in New York". He face expression was this 😯😯😯😯. "Really so I need to like wear clothes" she said. "Yeah let me check the temperature" I said. When I checked it was 3:00. The flight leaves at 6 but we need to be there before. When I checked it was 48 degrees. "48" I said. "Okay".

Shawn's POV
I start to wake up. I see everyone still sleeping except for Amy and Carter. "What time?" "3" Carter responds. "Okay". "I'm gonna go wear this" Amy says holding a black New York crop top, sweatshirt and a 23 Hoodie. "Yeah I think that's good." "K" and "I'm so going to wear black skinny jeans, even tho there ripped I don't care. I'll wear black and white vans. Thanks Carter" she said running kissing Carters cheek and running it the bathroom will all her clothes. This is going to be good.

Amy's POV
I went to the bathroom and put my jeans and my shirt. Should I wait and then when I'm in the airport in NY to put on the sweatshirt. Yeah......
I left just my shirt. Eewe I'm so fat. I need to work out. I walk out of the bathroom to get my curling iron and Hayes is up. He was talking to Shawn. I tiptoed and put my finger over my lips so Shawn would keep quiet. Tip toeing.....I jumped on his back and screamed a little. He started laughing and everyone got up. "Hi beautiful"
"Hi handsome" I looked at the corner of my eye and I see Carter looking at my butt. Lord. I get down and kiss Hayes. "You know it cold in NY?" Cameron said. "Nah shit....I have my backup, and your part of it" I said pointing at Cameron. "Okay whatever you say" he said giggling. I went back into the bathroom and did my hair. I did my makeup. All I need is my shoes. Should I go with my Uggs? I know I said I was gonna wear my vans but.....nah Uggs. I walk out of the bathroom and to my bag. I take out my uggs and put them on. "You look cute" Emily said. "You too" I said. She was wearing a flawless shirt and black leggings. "ARRRGGHHH WE NEED HOODIES" Zoe screams. "I got you. I open up one of my bags and they dig in through all my hoodies.

Zoe's POV
Amy has literally a million sweaters. I take out a sweater that say Miami Beach. Patricia takes out one that says Cool Story Bro. tell it again. Emily took the one that says Eat Sleep Dance. Even Max dug for sweaters. Of course he picked out the Mickey hands with the cross.

Jack G POV
Amy has a lot of sweaters. The little girls weren't dressed. "AMY!" I screamed. "Yeah" she said looking up. "Oh....come here Abby and Sky" Amy said while grabbing there little suitcases. "Favorite princess?" She asked both of them. "Cinderella" Sky said. "Elsa and Anna" Abby said . Amy nodded and pulled out a frozen sweatshirt with a frozen hoodie. She pulled out a Cinderella sweatshirt and a Little girl hoodie. "Oh my god thank you Amy!" They said hugging her. I looked at Zoe, Emily and Vianey. They were cracking up because it was like they just got a Christmas present. "Hey is there one for me in there?" Vianey said. "Yeah I have 2 suitcases full of sweaters. And some in my sisters bags" she said laughing. "Let me guess? Stich?" She said.

Vianey's POV
Amy knows me too well. She gave me the sweater and everyone got ready. The sweatshirt she had in her hand was a peterman one. After everyone was ready we headed to the airport. We had to rush because the plane was about to leave.

Nash's POV
Zoe fell asleep in Plane ride and so did everyone else. I saw Cameron taking funny pictures with Amy. She was also asleep. Taylor was stuck with the girls. I think I should send them with my mom in North Carolina. We will be going back there. But someone has to go with them. I kept thinking who.....? At that moment the plane landed. Everyone woke up and we had to get out.
Who can go?