Chapter 23

Matt's POV
I planning on taking her out to the beach all day. Then later around sundown go for ice cream and walk on the beach.
"We're here Bae" I said
"Already?" She said
"Yeah let's go" I said
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{skip Date details laters* }

Patricia's POV
It's Sundown, Matt took me out for ice cream! I sure Amy is behind all this. "Patria, I know that I just recently met you. But I really really really really really really like you. Will you be my girlfriend"he said. As he got down on one knee. And took out this beautiful promise ring 💍 my face doh 🙊🙈🙉. "YES" I said crying. People started clapping. I think they thought we were getting married. As he got up and put the ring on my finger. I hugged him. The most amazing thing happened....we kissed. Under the moon light just like i always wanted.
The kiss was just perfect. Fireworks were everywhere.

Matts POV
I finally asked her out and she said yes!!!! And WE KISSED!!! Her lips are so soft and her lips taste like strawberries. My stomach turned into a zoo!! 10x. Finally I can call her mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hayes POV
I leaned in to kiss her. We finally kissed. I felt a perfect connect between us. My stomach kept tossing and turning. He lips were so soft and they tasted like coconut. I could kiss her for ever.

Amy's POV
Finally me and Hayes kissed. WAIT HAYES GRIER kissed me?!?!?! Wow his lips are just freakin amazing and soft. They had a taste of Mango. And I love Mangos a lot.
After we let go. Sky is so happy, smiling and so is Abby. Zoey and Nash also kissed but I guess it was shirt because they ended up taking pictures of us.

Nash's POV
I really like Zoe so this was the perfect time kiss. Since Hayes and Amy kissed. I guess that my cue. I leaned in and we kissed. It felt like the world stopped and it was just the two of us. "Zoe I can't wait any longer, will you be my girlfriend" I said "yes, yes Nash" she says