Chapter 22

Hayes POV
I carried the buckets upstairs because Amy went to go change. We I followed Zoe, she went strait into her room and Nash was sleeping there. Her room was so big just like Amy's room. Just that he has painted walls with her paintings. "Woah" I said. "You like" she said. I nodded in agreement. Then Amy comes in with a sports bra and spandex.

Amy's POV
"You ready?" I asked both of them. "Hayes you should put your phone there. "Wait one sec" i told them
I took out my phone and texted Matt & Pat
Group Chat:
"Just leave don't worry be back by 9! Okay, love you.
M- okay we are leaving right now
P- I curled my hair.....thanks for the help 😑
"Sorry I got caught up in something, I'm sure you look amazing, have fun"
And tell Abby & Emily to get the bucket full of water balloons out and to start filling them. Thank you.
P- okay she started to fill them up with Sky and Aaron is helping.
"Okay good. Have funnn!" Not too much fun....talkin about Espinosa over there 😏
*locked Phone*
At that time I heard the front door slam {close}.

"Okay I'm ready" I look at Hayes and Zoe. She was carrying the water bucket over Nash's head and the other one was next to my leg. That's the one that's going to go on Hayes. 😜 such a rebel! "Nash" I said in a sweet tune. "Wake up" "bhghhikbguhbh" mumbled. The heck...? "No waky waky for Nashy....okay" I said and I signaled Zoe. She dropped the water in the bucket over Nash.
He woke up at the moment. And look at Zoe. I stared to walk backwards because Hayes was laughing so hard he couldn't even see. I dropped the water freezing cold water over Hayes head. He turned around and tackled me down and started ticking me. NAsh did the same thing to Zoe.

Nash's POV
I woke up with freezing cold water been poured on me. The first person I saw was Zoe. Then I heard more water and it was Amy dropping water over Hayes Head! 😂😂😂 we both started to tickle them until they escaped and ran down stairs. We followed them.

Zoe's POV
We ran downstairs to the back yard and they followed. Slowly but they did. Sky handed me a bucket of water balloons and a water gun. Abby handed Amy the same thing. We all got ready. Ready....Set.....FIRE!!!!!
There was a water ballon War going on.

Abby's POV
I love my sisters like this....Happy. A huge water ballon fight was going on. Hayes goes behind Amy and carries her by her waist while she keeps shooting. And Nash is tossing water balloons at me and Zoe. Sky is tossing water balloons at Emily.

Hayes POV
I think now is the perfect time to kiss Amy. I grab her by her waist and spin her around. She stops and looks at me. I start to lean in.....and we kissed

Sky's POV
Finally it happened. Something fun. After me and Abby defeated Nash. And defeated Emily. I looked and saw something that warmed my heart.
FINALLY HAYES AND AMY KISSED!!!!!!!!

Emily's POV
Finally Grier got the balls to Kiss Amy!