Chaptër 44

Skip to Friday!
~I know don't hate me~
Shawms POV
Everything with Magcon was going fine. We where planning on leaving on Monday because we where gonna go explore New York but today we aren't. Today Amy and Emily have a competition fort here dance academy. They were already at the place because Cameron drove them there at 9 so they could stretch. It was 12:30 and the show/competition thing was at 2. We planned on being there earlier to support them but well let's see.
* 5 minutes later*
All the guys where up and so where the rest of the crew. The girls where wearing dresses because after we where planing on taking them to lunch at a restaurant. Zoe wore a tight black dress with white heel ankle boots that had gold stuff on the side. Patricia had a white dress with white heel boots that had a wood part and was also gold. Lastly Vianey had a Pink and White dress with white heel boots but they had a light brown wood in the heel part. They all had there hair curled down. Ready? They all said. "Wow you guys match" Cameron said. "Yep" patrcia said. At that moment to the girls dance competition.

Emily's POV
Amy and I have 3 solos each, 2 duet together and a group number. Luckily there dances that we already know.
My solos were
1) No light
2) Lean On
3) Stay with me
Amy's Solos
1) Lay me Down
2) 23 mixed Flawless/Wrecking Ball (caked up)
3) California King Bed
Our costumes where beautiful! They really where.
Our Duet-
1) Breathe Of Life
2) Take me to Church
Group Dance-
Listen mixed with I will always love you .
*after Dancing*
Amy got 2 first and a second on her solos. I got the same as her. Our 2 duets got 1st and 2nd. Our group dance got 1st overall score.

Vianey's POV
While the show was going on. Jack and Jack told me that they where going away for a album production and they wanted me to be part of it. One problem I had to leave Amy and my friends. I would only be able to see them when we would all get together. I feel bad for Emily because she doesn't know.
*after the show*
"AMYYYYY!!! EMMMMIIILLLYYY" I screamed as I ran toward them and kola hugged them. "You guys did so good" I said. "Thanks" they both said. I go back to Jack and he kisses me passionately. "Why was that for" I said looking up. "I don't know, I just wanted to kiss you" he said biting his lower lip. Damn boy you hot was F. My panties be dropping because of you boy. I needed to go talk to Amy by herself. At this time Emily and Jack were kissing like they where about to die. I go up to Amy. "Hey Hayes can I borrow Amy for a second?" I said as I pulled Amy away.
"Look.....this isn't easy but Jack & Jack invited me to go with them to record music but I won't be with you. The only time I'll see you is when we all get together......." I said with a tear on my face.
"What" Emily said. "Wait you weren't suppose to hear that" I said. "No no no Jack can't go away" she said crying.

Emily's POV
I can't believe Jack is leaving the only guy that I actually like is leaving me. I just don't.....don't.....don't want him to leave.