Chapter 25

Hayes POV
I hear someone coming down the stair. "W....woah" I said as Amy giggled. "Do you like it" she said still at the last steps of the stairs. "You look....so....wow" I said. "Okay we'll let's go!" She said. "Wait how are we going to get to the hotel?" She asked. "I called Cameron to pick you guys up. His outside, love you guys" Nash said lifting his head up from his phone. "Thanks Nash" we both said.
"After you" I said as I motioned my hand out the door. "Why thank you" she said smiling. We start walking through the little path. Wow that skirt looked so pretty on her......like it was so short and... SNAP I out of it Hayes your 14! But her legs just look so....STOP Hayes.

Amy's POV
"Hey.....wooooahh, were do you think your going dressed like that, young lady?" Cameron said as he lifted his head up from his phone acting all sassy. "Mom, I'm going out with Hayes" I said. "Don't worry mommy nothing is going to happen" I said laughing this time! Cameron is like my older brother. He cares for me and loves to play around with me. "Turn around" he said as I started to twirl around. "Umm ....... don't you think thy skirt is too short" he said putting a weird face. "Umm no" Hayes Said as he came closer to me putting him arm around my waist. "Can we go Cam?" I said sweetly. The door opened. "Wait AMY" I heard 2 little girl voices. "I turned around and saw Sky and Abby. "Don't leave with out this" they said while running to me. "Here" sky said while she gave me gum. "Here, close your eyes" Abby Said as she sprayed perfume on me. "Thanks girls" I said as I pulled them in a big hug. "Remember Mister what I said about those hands" Abby said pointing a finger at him. Hates lifted his hands up in surrender. This is so funny. "You got a pretty one Grier" sky said. "Okay guys come in" Zoe said. They started running back in. "So Hayes....Cam shall we get going.

Cam's POV
"Okay let's go" I said. "Can I get the passenger seat please?" Amy begged. "Fine" Hayes said as he rolled his eyes.
-in the car-
"Oh my god this is one of my favorite songs" Amy said as she put up the volume.

~ "I think I've had enough, I might get a little drunk
I say what's on my mind, I might do a little time
Cause all of my kindness, is taken for weakness.

Now I'm FourFiveSeconds from wildin'
And we got three more days 'til Friday
I'm just tryna make it back home by Monday, mornin'
I swear I wish somebody would tell me
Ooh thats all I want"

She finished singing. Wow she's good, maybe she should sing with Shawn. "Hey that was good" I said. She just rolled her eyes over to me and gave me the "really n*gga face". "I got all that on video" Hayes said smiling. His really lucky to have her. She's like my little sister. She beautiful, funny, sporty, a good singer and the best part about her is....she acts like herself. "Oh no you didn't Grier" she said while facing him. "Okay we're here" I said as she looked at me in a shocked face "really?" She said wrinkled her nose. "Yeah let's go" i said.

Carter's POV
I heard knocking on my door. I open it and see Cameron. "Sup man" he said, followed by Hayes and then......Amy?
"Woah" I said. "Yeah I know I said that too" Hayes said. "Yup" Cameron said nodding his head, "Why is it ugly?" She said looking down at her clothes. "No not at all" I said smiling. "Guys there here" I said. "Okay I'll be right back" Hayes says to Amy. "Okay don't take to long" she said kissing him on the cheek.

Shawn's POV
"Hi Amy" I said as all the guys greeted her. "Hey Shawn! Hi guys" she said waving her hand. All the guys just looked at her like if she was on fire or something. "Jack" she said "which one" they both said. "Gilinsky" she said. "Yea what's up?" "I need you to go hang out with Emily" his face lit up when she said Emily. "Wait she actually wants me to hang out with me?" "Yeah she's already dressed, take her out to the movies to watch something" she said. "Oh okay I'm going to call her now, thank Amy" he said as he got up and hit Amy's shoulder. Cameron looked super mad but he relaxed. "HAAYYYEEES HURRY UP!!!!!" She screamed. "Okay I'm coming" Hayes said. There like an old married couple.

Hayes POV
"Okay I'm ready" I said coming out of the bathroom. I had a bang blue polo shirt, with jeans and galaxy vans so I can match with Amy. "Alright let's go" she said. "Bye guys see you later" she said.

Cameron's POV
"Let's go. Where to first" i asked Hayes. "The mall" Hayes said.
"Alrighty!"