Chapter 21

Matts POV
I made it at the door and Aaron was still running!
0 Aaron 1 Matt 🙏 self high five
I knocked on the door and Emily opens it. "Come in Matt" she said, she looked awful. 😕😕 wonder what happened. I turned around and I saw Aaron getting closer. Oh poop! I enter the house and hit behind Patricia. "Hey love" I said. She looked so pretty. She started walking to the kitchen and I followed. I kept hiding behind her. "Don't move, I love you and please trust me" I said. "Okay" she said.

Aaron's POV
I've been running for almost 4 blocks! Wow! The house is far, it's not that Far from the hotel. I'm just so tiered of god damn running. But I've caught up with him. I stop to breath before knocking on the door.
-2 minutes later-
Okay I'm ready. I knock on the door and I see Amy. She has a bloody fist and tears running down her eyes. "Hi" I say. "Hi" she says sad and depressed. "You okay?" I ask as she starts to wipe down her tears. "Yeah I'm fine, come in" she says. I walk in and start looking for Espinosa. "What's wrong Aaron?" Hayes asks. "I'm look for Matt,where is he?" I asked Hayes because his the easy one to crack. "In the kitchen" he said.
I start walking to the kitchen and Amy sat down on the, dinner table/ small counter area.
I went into the kitchen but what I saw was a different story .

Patricia's POV
I stood there until I heard mumbling coming from outside. I swear I could feel Matt trembling behind me. Then Aaron came in.

*flash back*
About 2 years ago. My brother became a famous Viner🙊 yeah I know. But later Bart Bordelon wanted to meet with him to talk about something called "Magcon" which was going to be a tour. I know it sounded cool at the time but it wasn't. My brother left for 2 years. My parents couldn't care less about me. They where always out of town and never checked up on me. I always had to go to Amy's place. I even have my own room there. My brother always said/promised that "we never leave each other because we are siblings and we love each other to much to break". Only when we go to college but that's different. Well that's the first thing he did. And I never planned on forgiving him. EVER!!!!
*end of flash back*

"Yes" I says rudely "ummm....hi pat" he said. I rolled my eyes. "Are you still mad at me? he said. As Matthew started to get up and walk next to me. "What does he mean Pat?" He asked me. Aaron came closer. So now Matt was right in the middle but he backed up because he knew what was coming.

"Patricia...?" He said trying to touch my arm.
"Don't touch me you jerk" I said
"I'm sorry for what I did to you, I never meant to hurt you" he said loudly.
"Not going to happen Aaron. You left me alone. I had to leave on the streets for a few days until Amy took me in because I called her and told her" I said screaming. At this point I was crying and everyone came except Nash and the girls.
"What do you mean Pat, by on the streets?" He said
"Yeah our parents, I don't know where the heck they are. They could even be dead by now but I don't care. After you left they became the worst people they could possibly be. They left me the same way you did but they didn't leave food or money. The house we owned is gone. Yeah gone." I said crying
"And let me add one more thing, that promise you made with me was a dirty lie, you LIER!!!" I said screaming now.
"I CAN'T EVEN CALL YOU MY. BROTHER, BECAUSE YOU BETRAYED ME, threw me out like garbage. But it doesn't matter because you got the life you wanted" I said and I whipped my tears.
"I really am so sorry, I would have never thought that would ha....
"You didn't even call me to check up so don't even try" I added
"I did call but you never answered. I always thought you were with our parents going around the world exploring, living the life you deserved. And don't you think that promised that we made never came back to haunt me. Huh? I felt awful that I did that to you. We came her and the first thing I thought of was you. Coming back and apologizing for what I did. I AM SOOOOO SORRY!" At that point I saw clearly right through his eyes. I looked at him and we hugged. I didn't stop crying. Matthew just stood there awkwardly and walked over to where Amy was sitting. Then Aaron walked over to were Matt was.

Matts POV
[i know, again]
"Alright go ahead and hurt me" I said and I turned my head to were Amy was and I started to squint my eyes. "I'm not going to hurt you" Aaron said. "But....why?" I asked. "Because I know that I can trust you with my sister, and if you do hurt her you better wish god that I'm in a good mood at that time" ha said smiling. We hugged and then I went over to her and kissed her on the cheek. "I gotta get dressed" I said as I walked over to my bag. "Amy where's the bathroom?" She directed me to a bathroom......

Amy's POV
"Patricia go upstairs and get dressed. Also plug in the curling iron" I said basically screaming at her. "Yes mom" she said . "Just go!"
I walk outside and Hayes follows. "What are you going to do? He asked
"You'll see just get your phone ready and call Zoe in.
-Zoe walks through the door!-
"Put cold water in here" I said as I grabbed 2 buckets and handed her one if them. I get the watering hose and put it in the bucket. I turn around and Hayes is a few inches away from my face. "You know that you look really pretty in my hoodie" he said getting closer until out bodies touched. "Really why thank you Grier" I said laughing. He started to put his hands around my waist and he started to lean in......BUT I got interrupted by my sister...."HELLLOOOOOOO love birds can you move it along this bucket weights a ton. "Argh fine" I said. I close the hose. And carry the bucket.a upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{what is going to happen with the buckets?}