The scars nobody saw (Loki x OC? 4660 words)

📝Description: after Odin doesn't belive that Loki was tortured and mind controlled, he doesn't just send him to prison but he sends him back in time to 1762, Liverpool, where Loki finds himself at a slave auction.📝

⚠️TW: torture, Anxiety/PTSD and slavery (includes detailed racism and the usage of words such as negro, etc. If this will affect you, dont read it!) are the main ones, but there may be mentions of suicide/suicidal thoughts and self harm and I'm not sure if I'm going to include it yet but there may be mentions of rape.⚠️

❤Ship: Loki x Olaudah Equiano (the slave) 🏳️‍🌈❤

🕐Time: start of Thor: The Dark World and then Britian 1762🕐

Btw some of these times with slaves and Olaudah Equiano are probably wrong and the story isn't correct, if you look up who Equiano's parents are and his story, etc this if far from what happened. I just used Equiano's name and when I describe what happens at the actual auctions and the shipping during the middle passage etc is pretty much true, if it's wrong then u can blame my history teacher, Mr Cross, lol. Anyways enjoy.

Loki's pov

The clanging chains echo in the room, as I step before Odin to receive my punishment. "Hello mother, have I made you proud?" I ask.

"Please, don't make this worse." She beggs. It tears the aleready shattered pieces of my heart to see my mother like this.

"Define worse." In all honesty, I deserve death, or a lifetime of more torture but seeing as my mother and brother are still existing, I know that I will most likely get banishment or a lifetime in prison. If I am being totally honest, I want death. I want the axe to swing but I know that would be letting me off easy. Death is just too painless, too kind, too forgiving.

I deserve to bathe in pain for the rest of my painful life but I'm not sure if I could handle any more pain. I had just spent, for what seemed like an eternity, drowning in pain. Whe6ther that was by physically drowning in water or melted metal or lava or if I was being scorched by hot blue fire.

"You're learning little one. Blue fire is hotter than yellow fire, even though it is less visible to the eye".

To push back the thoughts and avoid a panic attack, I mask the pain and fear in my eyes with a laugh. Frigga was now gone. Now it was just me and Odin. And all of the many guards surrounding us. "I really don't see what all the fuss is about." In honesty, I know exactly what the fuss is about. I am a monster. I hurt innocent people and I deserve the pain of all the people I hurt.

"Do you truly not feel the gravity of your crimes?" Odin was calm but I could feel the mix of emotions in his voice. Pain, sadness. Even fear. This doesn't break my heart. I know how much Odin hates me so why should I be shocked that he fears me too?

The conversation continues for what seems like an eternity and apparently I am not for the axe. Unfortunately. Oh how I would love for the cold silver to run straight through my neck, ending all pain in an instant.

"So what is my punishment to be then?" I ask.

"After much deliberation, I have decided that you will be outcast. To Midgard. Just not the one you attacked." He says, as if his words are actually making sense to me.

"What?"

"You will find out soon enough." His voice just makes me want to kill him on the spot, the calmness in his words like poison.