Don't forget about me (WinterFrost 2528 words)

📝Description: Bucky is finally accepted at the Avengers tower and soon after Loki is also found and proved innocent, with the both of them having gone through torture and mind control, Loki and Bucky find it easy to get along and are soon dating. But then Loki suspects something, will it or will it not break him again?📝

⚠️TW: Cheating, mentions of torture, self harm, attempted suicide and depression.⚠️

❤Ship: WinterFrost, (and kinda BlackFrost and kinda Stoki but both platonic)🏳️‍🌈❤

🕐Time: Idk again but just somewhere after CA:TWS 🕐

Loki's pov

Me and Bucky have been together for a while now. The relationship I have with him now is the best relationship I ever had, it even comes up top from my relationship with Fandral, surprisingly. Bucky is the sweetest, most handsome, loveliest man I have ever met, and his abs are definitely a piece of artwork.

But that's not the only thing I adore about him. We have similarities, and by that I don't mean we have the same hair length, which is true, I mean we have both been through the same things. Not exactly the same but very similar. We both fell from something and instead of dying ended up being taken away by someone, them got tortured by that someone for years and years, then got mind controlled/memory wiped and then were forced to try and kill someone you love. Although I have to admit I found it quite upsetting that Thor actually physically tried to hurt or even kill me when I attacked but Steve left himself completely defenceless and didn't dare hurt Bucky when he did. Is it really that believable that I would try and kill my own brother out of my own will?

Well, whatever, that's what you call having a normal sibling I guess.

Anyway, Bucky is the most amazing person in the world and after having been together for a year and a half now, I think it's finally time. We've aleready done the dirty work on many different occasions, I many different locations (including Tony's kitchen, he and Steve were not happy when they walked in on us doing 'it') so we don't exactly need to rush into it. But I am ready. I think Bucky is ready.

I generally think it's time to move on with our relationship. We were aleready talking about children the other night and Bucky seemed very fond of the idea of a mini him/me running around the place. But there's usually one thing that comes before the baby does. Usually anyway. (Not for me, my parents were never married as they had me and then broke up when I was 1 so yeah :,) )

And that consists of one of us getting down on one knee and pulling out a ring. I just need the courage to do this. I pulled put my phone and went into my contacts, clicking on "My Love, James💞💖🥵"

You: Hey darling, I know you're working right now but I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date tonight if you can finish early xxx💖💖💖💖💖
Delivered 13:47

You: James are you OK, why aren't you answering. Please say you're ok, if you die or if you're hurt I'm going to kill you, then Stark, then me, then revive just to kill Stark again and then kill myself again and just pray to the Norns that I actually made it to Valhallah rather than having to go to Hell and see my daughter that hates me again, lmao xxx
Delivered 15:12

You tried to call My Love, James💞💖🥵 at 15:17

You tried to call My love, James 💞💖🥵 at 15: 20