Jealousy Jealousy (Blackfrost, 2481 words)

📝Description: Loki (female form) is in her room showering, singing to the song 'Jealousy Jealousy' by Olivia Rodrigo, when Natasha notices and asks her about it.📝

❤️Ship: Blackfrost🏳️‍🌈❤️

⚠️Warnings: insecurities and rape⚠️

🕐Time: no specific time, they're all alive and Loki has lived at Avengers tower for about 2 years 🕐

Natasha's pov

"...I know their beauty's not my lack
But it feels like that weight is on my back
And I can't let it go

Co-comparison is killing me slowly
I think, I think too much
'bout kids who don't know me
I'm so sick of myself..." I stopped in my tracks, at the sound of the voice. I didn't know who it was, but whoever it was, they were an amazing singer, even with the sound of the shower running in the background.

I began to sing along, quietly, "I'd rather be, rather be
Anyone anyone else
My jealously, jealously,
Started following me
And I see everyone getting all the things I want
And I'm happy for them, but then again, I'm not
Just cool vintage clothes and vacation photos
I can't stand it, oh, God, I sound crazy..." as I sung to the lyrics, I began to walk closer to the sound, to try and find the culprit.

I ended up infront of Loki's door. Waiting for her shower to end, I sat down against Loki's door, still humming along to the tune.

As the words poured out of Loki's heart, I began to wonder if the reason that she was singing it, was for the same reason that I sometimes sung. Because the song was relatable.

"All your friends are so cool, you go out every night
In your daddy's nice car, yeah, you're living the life
Got a pretty face, a pretty boyfriend too
I wanna be you so bad, and I don't even know you
All I see is what I should be
Happier, prettier, jealousy, jealousy
All I see is what I should be
I'm losing it, all I get's, jealousy, jealousy."

The words of the song were so annoyingly relatable, "daddy's nice car" yeah, my dad was never there. "I wanna be you so bad" I would do anything to be Anyone else. "Happier, prettier..." I should be happier. I should be. But I'm not. And I hate all the people that love their lives. Just because I hate mine.

Eventually, I heard the shower shut off, and I took my chance. I knocked on the door, patiently waiting for the Goddess to say or do something.

"Just a second!" Her voice rang.

Behind the door, which had just been swung open, was Loki. Raven hair sticking to her neck and bare back and shoulders, water droplets on her body that wasn't covered with a snowy white towel.

"Oh, err, hi Natasha." Loki said as her cheeks flushed slightly red.

I, stupidly, didn't do anything. I just stood there like an idiot, admiring Loki's features that were somehow more attractive when she was straight out of the shower.

"Did you need anything?" Loki asked, smiling warmly. It was very unlike the cruel, emotionless grin that I was once met with, back when we were enemies.

"Oh, umm..." only then did I realise that there wasn't actually a purpose for my visit. "I just wanted to hang with you for a bit. If you want to of course."

"Oh, ok. You can come in but I'll just be a second while I get ready." She said, before disappearing into the bathroom.

I sat on Loki's bed, wondering what I should say or do. When she came back, I opted for just keeping it calm and cool, and maybe talking a little later on.