The mishaps of Stucky (Stucky, 2723 words)

Co-authored with my friend from school, so partly credits to Jack99319!

Ik this isn't a Loki ship but me and my friend wanted to do Stucky.

📝Description: the beginning of Steve and Bucky's relationship.📝

❤️Ship: Stucky and mentions of FrostIron and Scarletwidow 🏳️‍🌈❤️

⚠️Warnings: none⚠️

🕐Time: before infinity war but where Bucky moves in with Steve instead of T'Challa in Wakanda🕐

No one's pov

The day started with Bucky waking from his distressful slumber on the train. As usual, the ex-soldier woke from another gut-wrenching nightmare.

The sound of the chugging train brought  back the dark memories Bucky tried to suppress.

The fall.

The pain.

The torture.

Every time Bucky tried to erase the thoughts from his polluted mind, they came back even more prevalent than before.

The flashbacks in his head vanished, as a robotic female voice pulled him out of his daydream.

It echoed with a metallic tint, saying, “You have arrived in New York City, enjoy your trip.”

Bucky grabbed his bag and trudged off the train with a steady pace as he called for a cab with a wave of  his hand. He got in the yellow vehicle and stated his destination, excited that he would be seeing his great companion and friend, Steve, again.

Although there was some nervousness, he and Steve had been friends forever, but because of that, Bucky had never been able to confess his romantic attraction towards him. He couldn't lie, that having a crush on his best friend didn't hurt, but it did. It did more than he thought it would have.

There was also the feeling of guilt, in the pit of Bucky's heart. He had attacked Steve. Hurt him. In so many ways. It felt wrong to go to live in the house of the man he tried to kill.

However, he always repeated in his head, over and over, that it was the Winter Soldier that did that.

Not him.

Never him.

Although, he was kind of glad that Steve separated from Peggy. He was so strongly enveloped in lust which he had centred entirely around his friend. What happened to Steve during the battle, which left him frozen in the ice, and losing the woman he loved, made Bucky barely pity Steve. Now it meant Steve would be united with him again and maybe, just maybe Steve would fall as hard for Bucky as he did for him. Bucky was glad that he had another shot and the guilt of how he felt, ate away at him from the inside. He shouldn't have felt the way he felt.

Once the cab finally arrived, Bucky gave the driver the cash and stepped out of the car. He looked around and took in his surroundings.

A tall, decaying and crumbling oflat that looked about a hundred years old, run-down with some smashed windows. He wondered if he was in the right place, but then remembered back to the conversation had with Steve. He had told Bucky that it looked a lot better on the inside than it did on the outside; Bucky just hoped that what he said was true.