we can heal each other (Fandroki, 10603 words)

Nope that was not a typo. 10603 words!!!

BTW this is an AU where Fandrals storyline is basically like Buckys and Fandral isn't an Asgardian. So let's just pretend Fandral, Bucky and Steve were all friends and both of them fell off the train, getting captured by Hydra.

📝Description: Fandral just moved to the Avengers tower and a few days later so does a certain god of Mischief, Fandral helps Loki deal with things and Loki with Fandral. A month later, Loki and Fandrals friendship grows and Wanda and Nat suspect something. BTW if you think this too sad or angsty don't worry this is a good mix of angst and fluff and if I find one, I might use someone else's smut story (obviously with permission) and change some of the names and stuff, but I'm not sure as this was written before the actual story/oneshot was made📝

⚠️TW: mentions of torture, rape, mind control and attempted suicide, suicidal thoughts, anorexia, self harm, smut (maybe?) and PTSD⚠️

FANDROKI, AGAIN CUZ GUESS WHAT, IT'S THE BEST SHIP EVER (in my opinion) AND SCARLETWIDOW (the other best ship ever - not including SpiderFrost and WinterFrost) and Stucky🏳️‍🌈❤

🕐Time: a year after AOU has happened but nothing happened after AOU from the movies.🕐

Fandrals pov

Paperwork, after paperwork, interview after interview and finally I am free. Steve found me - or he found the other version of me, as well as the Winter Soilder, his good friend, and got very beaten up by him - and managed to snap me and him out of our mind control. The other guy had completely taken over, or so I thought. There was still a pocket of old me somewhere in my mind and the second Steve said those ten words, to me and Bucky, I was pulled back.

"Cuz I'm with you 'till the end of the line..."

I replayed those words over and over again in my mind and my eyes lit up as my mouth spread into a large smile, knowing that Steve would never leave me. Never give up on me. Never let me down. Never abandon me for someone else.

(YES STEVE I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU, HOW DARE YOU LEAVE BUCKY FOR THE WOMAN YOU KISSED ONCE UGHHHH SKGSKGSKHSKSB, and yes I just Rick rolled you thru wattpad)

I didn't have many things to unpack, just some old clothes and a replacement for my vibranium arm, in case something happened to it. Steve agreed to take me shopping as soon as he could so I could decorate my new room. It was extremely plain. White walls. White ceiling. Grey carpet. White double bed in the center of the room with a plain desk on the side with, guess what, a white lamp.

Yup, I'm definitely going to be covered in paint all week

After putting some clothes in a chest of drawers and wardrobe, I made my way downstairs to have dinner.

I sat down at the table next to Steve and for once in my life everything was normal. It was just me, Steve, Tony, Bucky, Natasha, Wanda, Bruce and Clint, all eating and talking like - well, humans. Not like three super soilders, two tortured and mind controlled, the other frozen in ice for years, a tortured genius, two deadly assassins, a depressed woman with crazy powers and a gama radiation experiment fail, but humans, just people.

But that nice moment didn't go on for a while. We were all halfway through our meals when there was a blinding white light and a strange crashing sound coming from outside the building.

We all jumped up and looked out the window to see a large, muscly man with blonde hair stepping towards the front of the large Stark Tower entrance. I noticed that Thor had chains in his hands that were attached to a thin figure with raven black hair, pale skin that was as white as snow, that was wearing green and black leather.