I'm your friend (Lokius, 1637 words)

📝Description: Mobius meets Loki from Thor one after Odin falls into the Odinsleep and Loki takes the throne.📝

❤Ship: Lokius🏳️‍🌈❤

⚠️Warnings: self harm and PTSD ⚠️

🕐Time: two times- first is episode Two of Loki and then when Mobius goes back in time it will be right after Loki finds out that he is a Laufeyson and Odin falls into the Odinsleep.🕐

Also, this is inspired by the first pinned video on @alicerovai tiktok account, I don't know her personally but her Loki art is great, you should check it out!

This is the art/tiktok this is inspired by <3

That night was no ordinary one. I had just discovered a Loki variant - a very attractive Loki variant at that - and managed to get him to open up. Sort of. He admitted that he didn't enjoy killing people and that he did it because 'he had to', whatever that meant. I had convinced him to live with the TVA like me, not against them, and I had planned to get some more information from him so I could understand this evil Loki variant and help capture them. In the meantime maybe I could get close to this Loki.... for work purposes only Mobius!!! I kept trying to convince myself I had absolutely no feelings other than friendship for the God but after spending each day with him and talking to him, I was finding it harder and harder to convince myself that.

That night I sat in my bed, overthinking loads, when I heard a loud scream, rattling through our rooms. I recognised it instantly as Loki. Fourth time this week. It was Thursday.

I tried to ignore the thoughts clouding my mind and tried to go to sleep. What if Loki needs my help? But what if he doesn't and he thinks I like him?

Eventually I jumped up and ran to Loki's room, without bothering to throw on a shirt. I pushed open the door but I was too late.

Loki was sat on the floor against the wall with a green dagger in his hand, slitting it across his arm, blood trailing down his pale arm. I had aleready suspected the day before that maybe he did that sort of thing, or used to, but I never thought I would actually catch him doing it.

I rushed to him and caught hold of the knife, ripping it from his grasp. I hastily looked around before finding a wipe that I used to clean up some of the blood. I hadn't realised how many tears had escaped my eyes and how heartbroken and depressed Loki looked. I suddenly stopped what I was doing and brought my hand to his cheek, using my thumb to wipe away his tears.

"Why-why are you doing this?" I asked him.

"I-I I just... I des- I deserve it. I'm just this-this worthless fucking monster." He stuttered, agony seeming to lace his words. I had never realised the amount of pain he went through...