Never have I ever (Avengers ships, 2143 words)

📝Description: The Avengers play never have I ever.📝

❤️Ships: Stucky, hawksilver, Scarletwidow, Thruce, frostiron, maybe more🏳️‍🌈❤️

⚠️Warnings: none⚠️

🕐Time: any where they're all alive 🕐

No ones pov

Loki teloported from his room that evening, and ended up in the living room. He saw Steve and Bucky cuddling on the sofa, Wanda sitting in Natasha's lap on a beanbag, Clint and Pietro on the other couch with the silver haired boy resting his head on his boyfriend's shoulder, while Bruce layed on Thors chest. Tony came out of the kitchen with a tray of snacks for everyone.

Loki looked at all of the couples with envy, all of them had someone special. Even Tony had his adopted son, Peter, so even if he was single, he still had someone.

That's all Loki wanted. Someone to care for. Someone to care for him. Yes, Thor did love him and vice versa, but with their past, it was difficult for Loki to forgive Thor for his childhood and for Thor to forgive Loki for attacking him. He may have been forced during the New York battle, but not the one on Asgard.

"Hey Reindeer Games!" Tony forced Loki out of his daydream.

"Hi, Tony." Loki said quietly.

"We're gonna play Never have I ever, wanna play?" Stark smiled at the God.

Loki smiled softly and nodded, "Why not." He sat down on the floor next to where Tony had sat.

"Who's going first?" Natasha asked.

"Let's go in age order, oldest to youngest." Clint suggested.

"Who's the oldest here?" Wanda asked.

"Depends how you look at it. In Asgardian years Thor would be the oldest, then Loki, since they are both over a thousand years old, but if we're looking in human years, then Bucky is the oldest." Bruce said.

"Ok, let's do human years then, Bucky you go first." Steve said, kissing him on the cheek.

"Alright. Never have I ever, stolen something from one of us."

He looked at the group, seeing Natasha, Loki, Tony, Thor, Clint and Pietro, all put their hands up, nodding. "Wow, that's a lot more than I thought. Nat, what did you steal?"

"Some of Starks alcohol." She smiled innocently.

"You did, what?!" Tony yelled.

"Sorry." She then whispered to Wanda, "Not sorry."

Wanda giggled and asked the rest of the group what they stole. Loki took Cap's shield and some of Tony's things, Thor took Loki's daggers once - that did not go down well - Tony also took Cap's sheild once while Clint stole some of Natasha's weapons and Pietro took some of Wanda's stuff.

Next to go was Steve, "Never have I ever..." he thought about it for a few seconds, "lied to your loved one. And for  Loki and Tony, it can count as past loved ones too."

Bucky slowly put his hand up, followed by Natasha. Steve and Wanda both looked at their lovers in shock.

"Excuse me?" Steve asked.

"It wasn't something bad. I just lied to you about when I have or haven't had nightmares, so you think I'm ok. But it was like a year ago, when I didn't know I could fully trust you. You could have been brainwashed by Hydra for information for all I know." Bucky shrugged.

"Oh Bucky, you should have told me." Steve wrapped his arms tighter around the other super soldier.

"Nat...?" Wanda questioned her girlfriend.