What if...?

I JUST HAD THE CRAZIEST AND MOST RANDOM THOUGHT EVER!!!!

What if there was like, a change in situations. Like a switch to Loki's story. And I don't mean that by, what if Thor was the adopted one. I mean that by what if Laufey adopted him? So we all know that Laufey "abandoned" Loki and Odin found him and kept him as his own for his own shitty reasons, but what if Odin despised Loki as much as he did in the original story so he abandoned him on Jotenheim when he was a baby. So Laufey found him and raised him as his own (Loki using an illusion to make him have Jotun skin and features) but then when Thor, Sif and the warriors three attacked Jotenheim like they did in Thor, but when he touched one of them (probably Thor) he returned to his usual state. I wonder what would happen.

OMG IM JUST MAKING THIS UP AS I GO ALONG BUT HOW AMAZING WOULD IT BE IF LOKI TURNED BACK AFTER HE TOUCHED FANDRAL INSTEAD SO THEY STARTED FORMING A RELATIONSHIP OR SOMETHING.

OMG WHAT IF THEY HAD TO KEEP IT SECRET OR SOMETHING FROM LAUFEY AND ODIN SO IT WAS LIKE ONE OF THEM WOULD COME TO THE OTHERS HOUSE/PALACE AND LIKE CALL THEM FROM THE FLOOR AND CLIMB UP THE WALL ROMANTICLY WITH A ROSE IN THEIR MOUTH OR SOMETHING LIKE PRINCE CHARMING OR SOMETHING.

WTF PRINCE CHARMING IS FANDRAL!!! I DIDNT EVEN THINK OF THAT. FROM ONCE UPON A TIME I LOVE THAT SERIES.

OMGGGG WHAT AM I DOING TO MYSELF I WAS LITERALLY LAYING IN BED READING A WATTPAD FANFIC AND THIS JUST RANDOMLY POPPED UP IN MY BRAIN LIKE HTF DOES THAT JUST HAPPEN!!!????

JEEEZZZZ SOMEONE GET ME THERAPY!

PLEASE!

ALSO IM GOING HOME TOMORROW AND I REALLY NEED A DEPRESSING LOKI FANFIC TO READ ON THE WAS BACK, IF ANYONE HAS ANY GOOD ONES WITH THE FOLLOWING THINGS THAT YOU CAN SUGGEST THAT WOULD BE BRILLIANT THANKS XXX

^^^ Self harm, suicide/suicidal thoughts/attempted suicide, rape, abusive thor/odin, torture, basically any loki ships other than thorki or strange frost, anything that makes you cry, anorexia etc.

Also ik I'm really weird for basically wanting to make myself cry but I find it comforting, pls don't judge me :))