Buttered bread and a needle and thread (Fandroki, 1664 words)

📝Description: Loki and Fandral are on a date, made by Thor and Sif when everything goes wrong.📝

⚠️TW: violence (kinda), abuse, blood and thievery. Also its female/Genderfluid Loki, idk if that needs a warning or not but better safe than sorry :)⚠️

❤Ship: Fandroki🏳️‍🌈❤

🕐Time: about two years before Thor🕐

Loki's pov

That day started with me waking up with an agonising pain in my stomach. I groaned and got up to shower and use the bathroom. The second I was dry, I put on the most comfortable clothes I owned - a loose green shirt that hung down to my thighs, one of Fandrals, and some black shorts. The T-shirt I wore would have usually only been slightly big enough to me but being in this form made be shorter for some weird reason.

I groaned again in major discomfort and wished more than ever I stayed as a male for this week.

"Loki! Loki! Come see, please brother I have a surprise for you!" Thor yelled barging into my room. I shook my head to him, still curled over in pain.

"Brother, You are to be 15 soon and all you do is sit in this room being a mardy asshole! Or making out with Fandral." He added the last bit glaring at me. Thor still wasn't happy with me being with his best friend but I didn't care. There were 2 things Thor couldn't change about me: my gender/sexuality, and who I fall in love with. Because it was true. I was in love with Fandral. No one could change or stop that.

I looked my brother straight into the eyes trying to get the message across without having to say anything. He just stared at me like the confused idiot he was, so I nodded my head down, gesturing to my chest which was now a lot larger that it usually was.

"Oooooohhhhh! I see. I apologise for mis-gendering you sister. Now will you come with me or not?!"

That was the most annoying thing about this. I wanted to go with him but the pain in my stomach wouldn't allow it. "Thor, I want to. I really do but there's a slight issue."

"And what issue would that be?" Thors brow creased in confusion.

"OH FOR NORNS SAKE, WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID?!" I yelled. By the look on Thor's face, I hurt him by shouting at him so my mood immediately changed and I felt like crying for him. Damn hormones. "Oh no, Thor, brother I am so sorry! Thor! Omg, I feel so bad." I was DEFINITELY being dramatic. He barely frowned.

"Sister. It's ok, just tell me what's the matter with you."

I groaned again, my mood changing instantly like it had before. "Thor. Put all the information you just got together. We are all born with brains, use yours for once I your life! Or did your birth certificate not come with instructions on how to use it?"

Once again, the son of Odin just frowned at me. "Ughhhh!!! Put the pieces together, brother! I said I wanted to come but I can't, you found me groaning and curled over in pain, my mood randomly changed from being extremely mad at you, to wanting to cry for thinking I made you feel bad and back to wanting to kill you again, and guess what?! I'm a female today!" I used my emerald eyes to bore straight into Thors skull.

"OH! OH! Oh. oh. oooh. It is, err, your time of the month?"

"Yes Thor, congratulations you finally got it. Yes there's blood pouring endlessly out of me and it's fucking agonising!"

"Sorry, sister. I will go get you some medication and then you will cone with me, yes?"

Eventually I rolled my eyes, knowing Thor wouldn't shut up any time soon, and nodded.