One shots inside a one shot (SpiderFrost, ScarletWidow and Fandroki 4407 words)

These are basically all based on TikTok sounds just with different characters and different ships.

Oneshot 1

📝Description: Peter comes home to the Avengers tower with a purple tounge.📝

⚠️TW: none⚠️

❤Ship: SpiderFrost🏳️‍🌈❤

🕐Time: Idk make it up, just everyone is alive🕐

Peters pov

After me and Loki got back from the shops with Nat, we headed straight to my room. Nat bought us each a lollipop, mine was red, his was blue. I made sure to shut the door, since no-one knew about our relationship yet.

I put the lollipop stick in the bin since I had finished it a while ago and put my arms around my boyfriends neck. He took the blue sweet out of his mouth and kissed me. I kissed back and soon enough his tongue was pressed against my lips. I decided to tease him and kept my lips pressed shut, to which he did not respond nicely. He bit my bottom lip causing me to moan, and open my mouth, giving his tounge access to my mouth.

After letting Loki's tounge explore the inside of my mouth, I was running out of breath. I pushed him away so we could catch our breath. Even though we were both breathing heavily, I pulled him back onto my lips. After a bit more making out, Loki started trailing wet kisses over my cheek, across my sharp jawline and finally reached my neck. I moaned, to which he responded with a nibble on my skin. I opened my eyes and saw the clock on the other side of the room and realised I had to go and see Mr Stark. "Loki, babe. I really want to carry on but I gotta go see Mr Stark. We can do this later ok?" He huffed and rolled his eyes but nodded and picked his lollipop back up again.

"Love you, bye babe!" I kissed his lips quickly, "I love you too, darling." I don't know why but he looked like he was trying to suppress a grin. I ignored it and assumed it was just because it was because of our recent make out session.

I walked into Mr Starks lab and started helping him with some new suits. I smiled when I saw some special armour Mr Stark made for Loki. It was emerald green and gold which shone in the lab lights.

After about two hours of working with Mr Stark, to earn some money and because I wanted to be like him, I asked him, "so, we all done here Mr Stark?" eager to get back to Loki.

"Yea...wait- why is your tounge purple?" He asked, stopping me from leaving. I tried to stop my eyes from widening when I realised. Why didn't we just get the same colour lolly? I thought.

"Umm... I had a lolly." I technically wasn't lying.

"A purple one?"

I didn't like lying to Mr Stark but I nodded. He couldn't find out about me and Loki. I didn't know why but Loki thought it best if our relationship was kept secret, I assume it was because of Loki's past with Mr Stark, he always felt bad about it and wouldn't want to worry the genius into thinking he was going to hurt me.

"Really, 'cause I thought I bought you a red one?" I never saw Nat walk in. She was the one who bought me and Loki the lollys.

My eyes widened. "Umm... well, we umm... went b-back and bought m-more, 'cause they were j-just so good." I forced on a fake smile.

Nat narrowed her eyes at me and stepped forwards, "Really? Is that your excuse? Well I don't believe you. Also," she said pointing at my neck, "Who gave you that hickey Peter?"

"Wait what?!" Mr Stark them stepped forwards and spun me around. "Who the fuck gave you a hickey?!" When I didn't say anything he said "Peter... tell me, right now, or I might have to find out myself."