Chase's Past Part 11

Cold and beaten once again. Chase didn't have a new room in the mansion to where he stayed with Lady Keres, no bed, no TV, no nothing. He was in a stone room. Fancy stoned floors but ugly rocky walls. Chase's new room was the basement. When Chase was first introduced, he figured that his furniture was still coming in...but two weeks have passed and Chase slept on the hard, cold floor. His hoodie was even more ripped up, the blood stains looked a part of the hoodie now, as if it was first designed like it.

WHAM

Chase fell onto the smooth ground, down on the basement, inside a certain room. The entire room was large, but there would be dried up blood on the walls, most of them have been cleaned off and when Chase asked what that was about, Lady Keres just ignored his question. Laying down on the ground and being hit with a long connection of chains that were being held by Lady Keres, Chase felt like his entire body was falling apart. He was sweating, and he was tired. Each hit hurt more and more.

Chase tried his best to get up, but his body just wouldn't let him.

"What are you doing? Get up." He heard Lady Keres say in a stern voice.

"If you can't get up, then you have no worth to me."

Chase looked down on his bloodied paws, he just stared at them. His body was screaming in pain to stop.

"I...I can't...I can't do it anymore! Please, I don't wanna do what you're expecting me to be!" Chase got up and tried to argue but this time, instead of being hit by the steel chains, he was kicked by his chest, once again, knocking him to the ground.

"Please recall when I gave you permission to speak? And I know I didn't raise you to speak to your own mother like that. But...I am a little surprised." Lady Keres said the last sentence with a smile.

"You've still got lots of energy. If that's the case, then stand up." She said, once again, in a calm demanding order.

Chase tried his best to stand up, but his entire body was tired, and was in pain, it can't move on. Seeing this, Lady Keres needed to do something.

"Chase."

Chase heard his name and slowly turned his head to look up at Lady's eyes, staring down at him.

"You. Have. Nothing. No family, no friends, no power, no talent, no worth, no nothing. You don't have a measly thing. You're just a hollow thing and you should know that better than anyone else. And you hate yourself for it."

Chase then stared at her with wide eyes, and his mouth slightly agape by her words. Chase couldn't get up as he felt his entire body go numb, all he could do was just listen and look up at her.

"You have to accept that you have no worth to anyone. But to me, you deny your own worth. You have a puncture in your heart. You may not see it, but it's there. And nothing you gain will ever fix a broken mutt. It'll just spill right out of that wound."

Lady Keres let those words sink into Chase's mind, and smiled when she saw the sudden realization hitting him.

"And that's why I do these things to you. The world is cruel, so in order to survive, you need to kill. I had my fair share of that and the revenge tastes so sweet," She said as she glanced at the blooded stains on the wall and looked back down to Chase, "Revenge is the only thing that'll fill your punctured heart. Because it's the only thing that'll make you strong and killing and striking fear will make you worth something."

Chase looked down on the ground, processing everything that she's been saying and looked back to his paws covered in blood.

"That'll fix my heart?" He whispered to himself and looked back at Lady Keres.

"Then why didn't that fix my mom and dad's heart! If revenge and killing will fix my heart, then why does it hurt so much!?" Chase yelled with tears streaming down his face, only to be answered with another kick.

"I told you. For a special case like you, if you're not ready to do that, then you're worthless." She stated.

"B-But..."

Once again, Chase was hit by the chains, on the ground again.

"Now how many times do I have to tell you this? I don't give you permission to talk back. If you understand what I'm saying, then stand up. Because it would be a pain if I have to go and find and train another assassin to kill for me." She said with a smirk.

Chase looked down on the ground, closed his eyes and forced himself to stand up once again.

"Yes Mother." He muttered.

Midnight

Chase was in his "room", laying on the ground, feeling the grip and coldness of the chains there were cuffed on his front and back legs. He was laying in a huge pool of blood, entire body was filled with scars and large wounds and burn marks. His hoodie was almost completely red at this point, a few teeth were lying in the pool along with new furniture that had been added to his room, but only a wooden table.

The tables help scutica, spiked batons, a surgical gag used to open mouths, large forceps, rusty chains, blow torch and knives.

Chase never felt so miserable in his life. He couldn't feel anything but pain, soaring through his body. Sharp, soft, every single type of pain was there. But this wasn't anything new to Chase at all, as it began three days after he moved in with Lady Keres. She always called this as a "punishment" for "not being good enough" or "this will help teach you and you can learn from this." she said, as she would be the only one using those tools.

He wasn't allowed to leave the home without her permission, and if he tried, he wouldn't make it past the door due to the "guards" guarding the house, as if they weren't guards, but they were people who worked for Lady Keres. It's like they knew everything that was happening. They knew...

Chase was being tortured to the bone.