Leaving Adventure City

Morning came and everyone still slept in. Last night, they stayed up later than usual after eating their Thanksgiving dinner. They played games, aside from Chase who tried to keep out of it for a while, but played for a tiny bit, and soon they all left to sleep.

As the pups were still asleep, Chase was the one to awake first this time, but he didn't leave his bed, he just kept laying there. Thinking about everything that happened last night.

Flash Back

"Hey," She interrupted and Chase didn't respond, but let her talk. "Please, don't apologize. You can call me Mom." She said and Chase fell speechless once again. His eyes widened and he felt like tears may fall, but he kept them in. Then, a smile formed on his face.

A true smile

Once she heard Chase call her, Mom, she couldn't describe how happy she felt. Nothing in the world made her happier.

He nuzzled against Kushina's fur once again, getting the warm feeling that mother would give out in hugs. Kushina had one of her paws wrapped around the small pup as Chase did as well. Both wrapped each other in a hug. Guess I have two sons now, huh? Kushina laughed in her mind, and warmly smiled while nuzzling the top of Chase's head.

"Now, let's go eat, Chasey." Kushina chuckled while saying her new son's nickname. Chase also chuckled at that nickname, as the two still had each other wrapped in a hug. Chase said his last sentence before the both of them went back to the table to enjoy their Thanksgiving dinner.

"Okay...Mom."

Flash Back Ends

Chase smiled at that memory, he then glanced at Kushina who was sleeping with Marshall and Edan. Mom, huh? Chase thought once again. Needless to say, that night was one of the best nights he's ever had in his whole life. Just then, Chase heard Ryder walking in, turning on the lights along with Carlos following behind him.

"Morning pups!" Both of them said as they rubbed their eyes while everyone heard Ryder and they started getting up.

"Morning." They all responded as they began getting up and rubbing their eyes and smiled at Ryder.

"Okay pups, I know this is early, but I think you guys wanna start packing your things." Ryder said and everyone looked at their leader in confusion.

"Huh? Why?" Blaire asked, asking the question all of the other surprised dogs were wondering.

"Well, I've planned that we'll have Thanksgiving in Adventure City and after that, we'll head back to Adventure Bay." Ryder answered.

"But, what about the Overlord? We still have to stop him." Chase pointed out.

"I've gotten word that extra help from the military and other teams will be taking precautions around the city, so they'll protect the city." Ryder mentioned and all of the pups looked at each other. If that's the case, then they really have not much reason to stay at Adventure City, but at least, that's what they thought.

Chase still had unfinished business with the Overlord and The Blood King. Even though that being the case, the police pup decided to not say anything as so far, he believed he should deal with it alone.

"I guess he's wight." Zuma agreed as he looked at Rocky who nodded in agreement.

"You've got a point, there's pretty much no reason to stay here anymore." Edan agreed and everyone else nodded, along with Ryder.

"Alright, let's pack everything up as soon as we can, and we'll be heading back to Adventure Bay." Ryder said as he was about to go pack as well, but then Liberty spoke up.

"Uh, what about me Ryder?" She asked and Ryder looked back and now saw Fiona, Max and Sylvia walking next to him.

"Same thing with us? We can just leave Adventure City, it's our home." Max said.

"But what about Christmas and New Years? It's okay for just one month, right?" Axel asked and the four looked at each other.

"Well...that'll be up to you." Everyone heard Ryder say.

"I know how much this home means to you, and if you decide to stay, I'll happily accept your decision. I'll give you some more time to think about it?" Ryder said and walked away to pack, leaving Liberty, Sylvia and her parents to think for a little bit.

Somewhere 

In a random house, The Blood King walked through the doors and into a fancy room, fancy furniture filled the place. He stood as he saw a person, sitting down on one of the couches, scrolling through his tablet, just then, he noticed The Blood King.

"My word. If it isn't you, your highness. What brings you back here?" He asked as he stood up, having a chuckle in response.

"Things have gotten quite interesting, that's all I'll say. But I've actually came up to check on her." He then asked.

"Her, huh? Is she asking for her progress." The man asked, referring to the one that he's working for and the one that The Blood King has been working with.

"Not really, It's just me. Take me to her, I want to meet her for the first time." The Blood King said, and the man could feel the serious look behind that black mask that The Blood King was wearing.

"Sure, follow me." He directed and both of them walked.

A door opened and the man led The Blood King downstairs, into a lab room where several other human scientists were working. They paid no attention to The Blood King, but some focused on their computers, others on experiments, others on writing down on their notebooks.

But there was one main structure in the middle of the room, surrounded by the tables and some open space. It was a large tube, filled with water, with large pipes coming from the top of it. The Blood King walked up to the large tube and peeked through the only window up at the front.

Inside, he saw a pup, a pup that seemed a little bit older than the Paw Patrol puppies. She had a black mask on, with wires coming out of it also. But one defining feature were her two birthmarked scars on both of her eyes which seemed to be closed. But feeling a presence, she then opened them to meet The Blood Kings mask on the other side of that window.

"So you must be the one who the lady is interested in." He chuckled and right before colorful bubbles filled the window that resembled the colors of a rainbow, he finally said hello with a huge grin:

"It's nice to meet you, Arya."