The Docs

Chase and Zuma drove their vehicles to the docs which took them less than ten minutes to do so, and parked nearby and waited along the docs for Captain Turbot to arrive who will be at the docs in a few minutes. Awkward silence filled between the two, making Zuma uncomfortable but Chase didn't care, where he didn't want to talk to Zuma at all, after everything he said.

Zuma glanced at the police pup a few times, trying to think of what caused his friend to change. Knowing that Chase won't break the silence, the water pup decided to do it instead.

"So, when do you think he'll be hewe?" Zuma asked and Chase mentally groaned but shrugged as a response, making Zuma lose a little hope. Needless to say, Chase enjoyed the silence as it helped him think, but of course, Zuma didn't give up.

"Can I ask you something?" Zuma spoke up.

"No." Chase simply said, surprising Zuma but also made him sad a little bit too. Guess he really doesn't want to talk to me. Zuma thought. Chase closed his eyes as he felt the breeze hit his face, and he lightly smiled at the relaxing feeling it gave him. It was cold, but comfortable.

Both Zuma and Chase still waited for Captain Turbot, both don't remember how much time has passed since they arrived, but it felt like hours and both teammates were getting impatient. They started wondering why Captain Turbot was taking so long.

"Seriously, is his boat sinking or something?" Chase growled.

"Or did he cwash into something and got stuck?" Zuma added and slightly turned to Chase.

"What is he delivering anyway?" Zuma asked and Chase also looked at him and shrugged.

"No idea. But I don't wanna wait here for hours." Chase said and Zuma agreed.

"Anyways, how was your date with Skye?" Zuma asked, not wanting silence to fall upon them again. Chase slightly glared at the Labrador at the mention of the word "date".

"First, it wasn't a date. Two, It was fine." Chase answered, making Zuma smile.

"Well Skye seemed to like it a lot." Zuma mentioned and looked at the necklace dangling off of Chase's neck.

"Oh, that weminds me!" Zuma realized and Chase looked at him.

"I totally forgot that we wanted to visit the Kamato statue, after we help Captain Turbot, you wanna find it?" Zuma asked, hoping that Chase would agree as he knew that the police pup had a plan to look for it.

Chase's eyes slightly widened as he wanted to visit that statue as well, but not with someone else. He planned on finding it all alone, but since it was a statue that he wanted to see the most, he sighed.

"Sure, I don't mind." Chase replied, making Zuma smile and mentally cheered. Just then, they heard the sound of a ship coming towards them and they looked up to see Captain Turbot's boat floating towards them and both pups sighed in relief.

They watched as the boat parked near the docs and Captain Turbot hopped out.

"Thanks for coming pups! It's gonna be great to have you help me out." Captain Turbot said with a cheerful grin.

"What took you so long?" Chase asked, wondering why they had to wait for almost over an hour for Captain Turbot to arrive.

"Oh! I saw some whales splashing above the surface. I couldn't help myself but watch." Captain Turbot embarrassingly laughed. Chase and Zuma looked at each other with a deadpan. So that's why Both Chase and Zuma thought.

"Anyways, what do you need us to cawwy?" Zuma asked.

"There's a bunch of seafood ingredients and other stuff like that inside small carriers, we need to take this out and place them inside that truck over there." Captain Turbot pointed and Chase and Zuma looked back to see a truck with it's trailer open.

"Well, let's go to work." Chase said and both Captain Turbot and Zuma nodded as they walked inside the ship.

Adventure Petronas Tower

"You're saying that he took down Ruben!?" An infuriated Butch asked, surprised and angry that a pup could defeat Ruben, but also two other huge enemies. He was walking along a hallway in the Petronas Tower with Lincoln who was guiding him along the way.

"That's right." Lincoln confirmed, making Butch growl.

"If I ever get my hands on that pup, I'll crush him!" He yelled in fury and Lincoln didn't react.

"Or, burn him." Lincoln suggested and Butch looked at the Overlord in confusion as they finally reached the end of the hallway where there was door that slid open, having both Lincoln and Butch walk into a lab filled with experiments, technology and other stuff. But that's when Lincoln walked over and picked up two similar looking metal gauntlets.

"Take these." He handed them over and Butch took them, looking at the gauntlets in confusion.

"What are these for?" He asked and Lincoln kept his frown on his face but decided to answer.

"With these, you'll get a boost in fire power. Fire blasts, fire bullets, fire power. If you get your hands on that pup, you won't crush him, you'll burn him." He said and Butch smirked at the gauntlets, liking the idea of it and carefully placed them on his rists.

"I'm also going to be sending you out there with a partner." Lincoln mentioned and Butch looked at him like he was a ghost.

"What!? I don't need one to defeat that measly dog!" Butch declared but Lincoln didn't change his mind.

"That dog has defeated Carson, Ruben and Duke who I hired to take him down and they all failed to do so. But trust me, I'm keeping surveillance on the pup. I partnered you with another person that I hired and this time, he'll have an advantage because he's at sea." Krull stated and Butch looked at him, now wondering who his new partner was.

"So...who is this guy?" Butch asked.

"You may call him...Captain Boss or Sid Swashbuckle the Pirate."