Road Trip To Las Vegas

Just a few minutes have passed since Chase and the others began their Road trip to Las Vegas. Lincoln was at the front with the driver while himself, Brutus and the rest of the Ominous Ten were taking up the entire bus.

It was also Chase's first time being on a traveling bus and he liked it. Comfy seats, televisions, couches, their own bedrooms, bathrooms, this bus was huge and had everything, even a mini kitchen.

While everyone was doing their own thing or just talking to each other, Chase and Brutus were sitting in their own seats, facing each other with tables separating them and a huge window as well. Chase looked to his right, watching as the large buildings of Adventure City slowly started to disappear and having trees replace them.

"Have you ever been to Vegas?" Brutus asked, getting the young Shepherds attention.

"Uh, no. Have you?"

"Nope."

"Well, first time for everything, right?" Chase said with a smirk and Brutus returned it with his own smirk but then his smile dropped which didn't go unnoticed by Chase.

"Is something wrong?" The Shepherd asked.

"No, not really," Brutus sighed, "I'm just not looking forward to being cooped up inside this bus this whole trip."

"Meh, you'll survive. It's really not that big of a deal." Chase shrugged off which made the Bulldog in front of him scoff.

"Yeah? Seems like you know what it's like to not go outside for a long time."

And that sentence alone made Chase wince his eyes a little more.

Flash Back

"I told you, didn't I? That there's nothing to be afraid of. You're now one of my precious children." She said in the most polite but also motherly voice, which gave off creepy vibes. Chase then saw the lady take off the black, rubber glove off of her hand and softly wrapped her hand around Chase's paw and lifted it.

"I want you to accept me as your new mother. Because when you do...you'll no longer be empty." Chase looked at her with wide eyes, surprised by that sentence.

"When you and I truly become mother and son...I'll give you a special gift as my favorite."

Chase couldn't even be able to think anymore, without trying to, his mouth moved on his own and whispered...

"Okay."

Flash Back Ends

Quickly, Chase shook himself from those thoughts. He can't be focused on that right now. Once he gets to LA, everything will change and he will make sure to have his revenge...he WILL stop Lady Keres...even if it meant to kill her.

Having that thought, Chase realized that he had been sitting in uncomfortable silence with Brutus, aside from the chattering going on with the other members of the Ominous Ten.

Also noticing the awkwardness, Brutus decided to start up a conversation again.

"Y'know, I didn't think you'd be this calm considering the other members of the Ominous Ten are riding with you on the same bus."

"Meh, why would I care?"

Brutus chuckled at that response.

"Haha, you're really strange."

And this made Chase raise his eyebrow a bit.

"Huh? How?"

"You're kidding, right? Haha. What I mean is, it's strange how everything and how everyone has changed because of you."