03

* MATURE CONTENT AHEAD *

______

Madeline stepped out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body. She softly brushed through her wet hair and placed her brush back on the holder sitting above her dresser.

She walked back inside her bathroom, turning the lights off. She took out her undergarments from the drawer, placing them on top her dresser. She pulled her towel off her body and threw it on her bed.

She picked up her bra, clasping it on her breasts. She slipped on her underwear and wore her silk night suit.

She looked up, staring at her reflection in the mirror. The tip of her nose was redden and swollen from crying all night. Her beautiful green eyes that glistened in the dark, were now narrowed in pain.

Madeline stared back at herself as tears instantly flooded inside her eyes. She was desperate for Theodore and she truly loved him.

Her thoughts were immediately interrupted when a soft knock was banged on the door. She walked towards her door and immediately paused, her parents weren't home and Charlotte was asleep.

She hesitantly walked towards the door, unlocking the wooden door.

She opened the door, meeting his dark eyes staring at her, he pushed her aside and walked inside the room. She locked the door and stared back at him in confusion.

"Theodore, what are you doing here? Nobody is home and if anyone sees you—"

He darted his dark eyes towards her, coldly glared at her, "I'm not here to hear your bullshit, give me your hand." He stated sternly. He reached his hand in his pocket and took out a black velvet box.

She stared back at the diamond ring inside the box, instantly remembered the dreadful memory that occurred in her mind.

She held out her hand as Theodore immediately grabbed her hand. He shoved the ring on her finger and harshly pushed her hand away from his.

Theodore pierced his brown eyes at her, gritting his jaw, "I'm only doing this for the sake of my father and his reputation."

"Theo—" She tightly gripped onto his collar, sucking on the tears that lingered on her lips, "Theo, you knew our engagement was planned since childhood!"

"Get your fucking hands off me, before I rip your hands off." He growled.

Madeline slowly backed her hands away from him. Her soft eyes instantly narrowed again as she pursed her lips in anger, "I hate you."

Theodore felt his hard cock probing through his pants as he pressed his finger on her wet lips, "Fuck." He grunted under his breath.

She hesitantly placed her hands on his shoulders, pulling him closer to her. He fanned his hot breath on her lips and pushed her hair away from her shoulders.

She strongly inhaled his scent as his lips were brought onto hers, he pushed her further against the dresser, devouring onto her lips.

Theodore placed his hands on the inside of her shirt, circling his thumb around her soft skin. Madeline softly traced her finger along his jawline, weakly smiling.