t h a n k - y o u ,

Before I even begin to express any emotion that is drawled in me right now,

I want to take all of you out there for 10k views on this story. It's startling and warms my heart to the very most, that 10k people have read my story, liked, and commented. 

This fanfic started out as a form of escape from my reality, the depression and anxiety, I was facing at the time of two years prior. I became so indulged in writing, and a lot of my character's personality in this fanfic, "Tom, Adalee, Azalea and Theodore," from Pleasure and other characters in my other (WIP) are based on experiences and people I've met in my life.

Writing Draco Malfoy & Theodore Nott fanfics, are something I've enjoyed writing since they both are the type of men that I've met and been with.

I haven't been very active on Wattpad and neither on AO3 and I severely apologize. I always have people private message asking me if I'm continuing to write or if I've left. To answer that, I've been taking a huge break from writing and being on Wattpad.

I'd be back around sometime in June or July. Until then, thank you all for everything. It seems so unreal and I love you all so much.

I have other books that you can check out,

Poisons,

Within the vulgar chords of love, the heart ruins the poisonous acts of lechery.

"I'll give you something that you will regret all your life."

All they had was one another. Even in a time where everything was now demolished.

___________

COMING SOON AS PAPERBACKS AND ON WATTPAD!

Darkest of all Desires,

Perhaps, even forever was never enough for us.

An lethal romance between a cardiologist and a nurse.

I'm very excited for this original book to be published! I'm thinking of making paperbacks of this, and selling it on for you all to buy.
Of course, it's not confirmed but we'll see how far this goes. <3

Take care, my loves,