10

* MATURE CONTENT AHEAD *

____

Madeline pulled her white blouse over her chest, hastily buttoning the buttons on her uniform. She stared back at her uniform through the mirror, flashing a soft smile.

She turned around and threw her robe over her body. She picked up her textbooks and left to charms, she strode though the hallways and found them empty.

Abruptly Madeline bumped into someone, knocking her own books down onto the floor. She immediately crotched beneath the floor, picking up her books.

She stood back up, locking her eyes onto hers. Madeline hitched her weaken breath, looking away from her glare.

Adalee sparked a small smirk on her lips, while watching the girl shroud in agony,  "Theodore has something planned for you in his dorm."

Adalee weakly smirked, placing her finger onto the hem of her own skirt, "See you there."

She quickly recalled the last words that left her lips, she was still upset with Theodore and Adalee. She was still hurt after that day, never feeling relaxed after.

She heavily sighed, holding onto her textbooks before angrily strolling to Theodore's dorm.

She stomped her feet onto the staircase releasing her anger through each step. She decisively envied him — but she didn't bring it to heart.

She waited outside his dorm, hesitantly knocking on his door. She didn't understand what Theodore wanted from her, he had taken everything away from her.

Her love, trust, patience and respect.

Theodore swung the door open, grabbing her sleeve inside the room. He instantly closed the door, pushing Madeline onto his door.

His toned body slammed against her breasts, pushing her further against the wall. She placed her hands between her chest and his, pushing him away and glaring her dainty eyes at him.

"Don't think that I'd forgot what had happened a few nights ago," She spat through her clenched teeth, "You don't deserve anyone else besides me."

The door slowly opened and she saw Adalee walking inside the room. She closed the door and stood besides Theodore.

"Have you told her yet?" She looked back at at her, seeing the displeasing look on her face. She curled a small smirk on her lips, tucking a black wave behind her ears, "By the look on her face, seems like you've told her."

Anger bolted through Madeline's veins, as she immediately grabbed Adalee shoulders, narrowing her soft eyes at her, "I will end you right now, you've ruined everything!" She spoke with tears sauntering through her cheeks.

"Control your fucking self!" Theodore hissed back, pushing Madeline away from his girlfriend.

"How could I control myself after everything you've done to me? How could I control myself after that night!" She growled at him, pushing his bare chest away from her.

Adalee seductively placed the tips of her fingernails on her bottom lip, smirking viciously at her.

She pouted her red lips at him, placing her head on his shoulder, "Theo, don't waste your breaths on her."