15

* SLIGHT MATURE CONTENT AHEAD *

_______

Madeline strolled her way back to her room, flipping through the pages of her book along the way, skimming through the small font.

"Madeline—"

She snapped her head to her right, locking her eyes on her friend. She rolled her eyes at Gianna as she huffed an annoyed breath. She was already infuriated with the homework that she was assigned to do — she didn't want another load of stress piling on her.

"Gianna—" She inhaled irritatedly as she bit onto her bottom lip, "I have a lot of homework from Professor Snape and I don't want to waste my time."

Gianna frowned, holding her gaze onto Madeline's redden pupils, "I know, it's just that we haven't been spending a lot of time together."

Gianna furrowed her eyebrows as she stared at Madeline's redden pupils attentively — that gave an eerie and unsettling sensation through her. Despite her unusual behavior, she didn't notice her daunting eye color and paler skin.

Madeline vigorously scoffed, tucking a curl behind her ears, "Clearly I don't want to be near you and anyways I'm busy we'll talk—"

"Nott asked about you earlier today and I think he's worried about you and your behavior, Madeline."

"Tell him I'm dead!" She snapped back, tightly gripping on her textbook, "This idiot suddenly cares about my existence now."

Gianna parted her lips uneasily "Are you feeling alright?" She bit her lip as she swallowed her breath in, "I mean, if you continue to avoid everyone then you'll have problems—"

"God, I wish I could just be my dead mother, then I wouldn't have these endless problems."

The concerning tension she felt irked her — it seemed that now everything revolved around only her and Theodore. Her blood boiled whenever his name was mentioned now, something she thought she'd never believe to happen.

Her mind and intimidating desire craved for something else, she didn't want to be inside Theodore's deceitful boundaries anymore — she wanted to feel loved by someone who uses her under their prominent control.

"I'll see you later then." Gianna muttered, snapping her out of thoughts as she strolled over to the hallway across from her.

Madeline rolled her eyes and brought her attention back to her book. She flipped along the pages of her textbook, skimming through the ingredients of each brewed potions. She felt her chest immediately stammer on someone else's, dropping her textbook.

She looked up, locking her jolted eyes onto his, "Theodore! Can't you watch where you're going?" She hissed, picking her book up from the floor.

She walked past him, until, her waist was tightly gripped into his hands, forcing her to look at his piercing eyes — holding nothing but envy laid upon them.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" Theodore growled, firmly tightening his grip around her waist, "I didn't fucking say that you can leave without my permission."

"I don't oblige by your rules anymore, Theodore."

He scoffed, breathing heavily on her lips, "I don't fucking know where you're getting this damn attitude from, but, if you continue to act like this especially when you're living with—"