04

Madeline turned her head over as she squeezed her small pillow on her chest. She rubbed her eyes and pushed away the blanket off her waist. The loud thrashes of rain vividly tapped on her wet window, awakening her from her sleep.

She peered over and saw a envelop sitting on her nightstand. She reached out for the paper, opening through the black envelope.

Madeline,
Come over, I need you here urgently.
— Grandmother

Madeline instantly swallowed thickly. She tightly trembled her fingers on the letter while staring at the script handwriting.

Did she knew what had happened last night between her granddaughter and grandson?

Madeline opened the drawer of her nightstand and jolted the letter inside her drawer.

______

Theodore stood besides the railing of his balcony and vaguely stared back at the dimmed sky. He blew dark breaths of tobacco while inhaling the smell of wet rain.

His Grandmother walked inside the balcony, immediately chocking out on a rigid cough. She stared back at the smoke that surrounded her grandson in disbelief, "What is this rubbish!" She rasped under her breath.

Mrs. Nott walked towards Theodore, pulling the cigarette out from his mouth. She tightly bucked her lips and threw the stick on the floor, "I've told you not to smoke these cancer sticks, have you seen my weak lungs?"

Theodore darted his brown eyes at his Grandmother, and blew a breath at her annoyance.

She immediately turned her head away and walked towards the door, "Madeline is waiting for you downstairs— I need you both down immediately."

Theodore rolled his eyes. He blew out his final breath and left downstairs. He jeered his hand on the black railing, while walking inside the living room.

Madeline turned around and stared at her cousin. She stood up while watching him, as he sat besides her. She sat back down, flattening out her black skirt. She locked her green eyes onto his and fidgeted with the diamond ring on her finger.

Then again, the same enticing scent of Cedarwood lingered inside her nose again, flustering many childhood memories. 

Theodore turned his head towards Madeline and caught her staring at him. He rolled his eyes turning away in annoyance.

He had hated her since childhood.

Theodore only kept a bond with her, only for the sake of his father. His father was the oldest brother of Madeline's father.

Yet, Madeline was different among the rest of the girls at Hogwarts. She didn't have a boyfriend or lost her purity to a boy. She was waiting to do everything that her heart desired, only with him. She wanted to give him children and pleasure him with whatever he wanted.

Theodore gazed back at her and saw her green eyes glistening in the dark. He flashed his eyes on her white blouse that gave a visible view of her breasts.

He shifted his position on the sofa and sat in front of Madeline, trapping her in the sofa. Her back hit the steel handle as her rapid breathing increased within the short number of seconds.