16

"—And what would that be?" Madeline asked, staring at the darkness surrounding his eyes, "What would you do that'll ruin my life, forever?"

Tom's brown curls fell over his forehead, curling along with his smirk, "Anything you'd like, Nott."

She pursued her lips as she strolled a step back from him. She was pleasured by his sudden affection towards her — it didn't seem real to her, despite his unapproachable demeanor.

"The question is for you to answer, not me, Nott," He uttered darkly, locking his dreary eyes back to the small slit on her chest, "Whose soul do you wish to perish?"

Madeline choked on her breath as she processed the unsettling words that left his lips. She couldn't comprehend what he was trying to say — but, she didn't prepare herself for the words that left her lips.

"Theodore..." Her chest tightly heaving while her green pupils narrowed, "Ruin his life the way he ruined mine."

Her redden pupils instantly faded into their original color. Her soul felt eased at the presence of Tom's surroundings — her lips twitched as she felt his hand being placed on her bare skin.

She was like Tom's dead mother, soft and delicate. Never had he touched or felt the presence of a girl this close to him, never did he want to love or feel affection towards any of them.

The sharp wind collided within her bare skin. Madeline kept her book on her chest, covering her cleavage from him. Her skin shivered at view of his hot breath fanning on her rosy lips.

Abruptly, his lips latched upon hers, as he continued to kiss her soft lips. His hand rested on her cheek, pulling her further inside his mouth.

Madeline's stomach pleasantly churned. She placed her hands on his chest and felt her hands sink inside his robe. Her fingertips pinching along the engravings of head boy badge on his robe. Her mind couldn't conquer the unwilling arouse that was diving through her, again.

"Only on one condition, Nott."

___

"Where were you?" Adalee hissed, peering her eyes at Theodore as he closed the door, "I've been waiting for you all day!"

Theodore rolled his eyes, laying besides his girlfriend and nuzzled his face between her neck, "I've said that I'll come back after hours."

Her fingernails trailed along his curls, twirling them between her fingers, "Oh— I thought you were stuck with your needy cousin, again." She seethed through her lips.

Theodore instantly clenched his jaw, ripping her hands off his hair. His hot breaths increased — pulsating through the anger tearing through his flesh.

"Don't talk about my cousin like that—" His eyes bolted back to her, correlating through his sharp breaths, "If you ever fucking talk about Madeline in that petty tone of yours—"

"This is the most utmost respect I'll ever have of her," She gritted, heaving the pique drenching through her blood, "Don't push it, Theodore."

Adalee tightened her lips as she stared at him walking towards the door. She walked behind him, immediately gripping at the edge of his collar.

She hated seeing him leave like this. She hated Madeline for taking her boyfriend away from her — she couldn't amend her destroyed thoughts about him leaving her after Theodore and Madeline were eventually married.