05

The vivid smell of lethal smoke unsettled the room through the Gray Manor. Adalee layed on her small white sofa in her room, smoking weed in the air.

The door to her room opened and her sister, Azalea walked inside the room. She tucked a wave behind her ear, smirking at her twin sister. Her blue eyes glistened at the golden envelope fiddling between her fingers.

Azalea sat on the sofa in front of her sister, handing her the golden envelope. She watched as she raised an eyebrow in confusion.

Adalee placed the stick of weed in between her finger, smoking out her last breath of marijuana. She straightened out her black dress and sat up, staring suspiciously at the envelope.

She swatted the smoke of weed away from her face. She traced her fingers along the golden envelope, opening the flap above.

She opened the envelope, bearing her eyes at the intimidating words written in black. She bucked her lips, staring back at the cursive font while anger extruded from her eyes.

___________________

Invitation To:

Madeline Nott & Theodore Nott's Engagement Party.

Saturday, 6:00 P.M

___________________

She clenched her jaw, ripping the letter in half furiously. Her hands clutched onto the papers beneath her fingers as she threw the pieces on the floor.

"What the fuck is this?" She shouted, piercing her eyes her sister in irritation, "Why the fuck have you given this to me, Azalea!"

Azalea twirled her hair within her fingers, rolling her eyes in annoyance, "Have you read the stupid letter, before blaming me for it again?" She inhaled sharply, "I've already told you several times, that he was going to find someone else."

"Are you trying to insult me?" Adalee spat, feeling rage conquering her body, "Are you saying that I'm not good enough for him?"

"That's not what I said, Adalee. If you want to think that, then go ahead. Who am I to stop you from you pathetic thoughts."

Adalee harshly clenched her teeth, running her fingers through her waves, "You're so fucking useless to talk to! I don't understand what you're trying to bring between me and Nott."

"There's lots I can do. But, unfortunately you're my sister and there's nothing I can do about your pity love," She plastered a smirk on her lips as she lit a cigarette, "Tell me what were you thinking about their engagement party?"

Adalee curled a envious smirk on her lips, "You'll just have to wait and see. Just watch how I fucking corrupt their world."

______

Madeline layed on her bed with a smile curled up in her lips. She never felt something like this before, not after the death of her mother.

She stared at the diamond ring between her fingers, smiling at the glistenings of the beautiful crystals between her fingers.

She had been waiting for this day all her life. She was going to be Theodore's, and he was only going to be hers, only hers.