Chapter 4

"Wilbur sent me here to retrieve you for some information." He spoke in such a low monotone voice. It was intimidating, but also somehow soothing. I just kept admiring his features. Out of the corner of my eye I see his hand quickly grab a sword that was being hidden in his cape. I shove him against a nearby tree with my sword to his throat. "Nah-ah-ah, You still didn't tell me your name and how do you know Wilbur." He sighed and put his arm in the air very lazily as a way to surrender, I think. "I'm a comrade of Wilbur from a long time ago." I roll my eyes and stare at him. "Dude, I've asked for your name like 3 times already. Just say your fucking name already. He just stares at me for a moment before finally answering.

"My name's Technoblade."

.

.

.

Techno's POV

Tommy had sent me a letter saying he and Will needed some help and sent me their current location. I packed up a bag and put my cape on and started heading to their location. It took about 3 days and 3 nights to get to where they were, I would have been there sooner if I didn't want people to see me. I don't think anyone spotted me considering I am the human GPS. I saw Tommy walking around gathering wood and cobblestone. I went up behind him and put my hand on his shoulder. He jumped like 5 feet away from me and pulled out a diamond sword and pointed it at me. I put my hands up in defense and just started laughing.

"Hold your horses Tommy, I thought you wanted me to help." He put away his sword and ran towards me. He ran into me giving me a tight hug. I put my hand on his head and stroked his hair. "Did you miss me bud." Still holding onto me he looked up trying to be angry. "No I didn't dickhead, I just wanted to give you a hug, that's it." He then stuck his head back into my chest. I just laughed while he continued to hug me. After about 7 minutes he finally let go of me to show me where they are staying. We arrived at a hill with nothing there besides a cobblestone bridge.

"What are we doing here Tommy?" He didn't respond to me, but he instead just got out one of his shovels and dug straight into a secret base. He walks in and I follow him in and go down a flight of stone stairs to a ravine. I had put the stuff I brought into an extra chest before I started walking down with him. I look around at the empty cavern that they had found and soon spotted Will. Me and Tommy walk towards him, but he still hasn't noticed us. He seemed to be looking at a book of some sorts.

"Long time no see Wilbur, how long has it been? 7 years?" Wilbur instantly turned around to face me. I just opened my arms to him, knowing that he would miss me. He started laughing as he came up to me and hugged me. "Yeah, it has been a long time. It's good to see you again. Also thank you so much for helping us Techno." I just nod my head at him. "Now will you fully explain what is going on, I just got a note saying you guys needed help. Not much detail in that note if I'm being honest." Will just looked over at Tommy, who was trying not to make eye contact. I assume Tommy was the one who wrote the note then.

"To put it short, after the election we held we were exiled by Shlatt from our own country and now we want to take it back." I just smirk at him, knowing why he needed me. "So you want to form a rebellion?" Will shared my smirk and nodded at me. As they say, two great minds think alike. "There are only two people we trust at the moment and we need to talk to them." I nod at him a little confused. "Who are they? People don't know I'm here yet so I could go retrieve them." Will walked up the makeshift staircase back to his enderchest and pulled out a picture. One was a boy around Tommy's age with brown hair and blue eyes with goat ears and goat horns. He was hugging a person who looked about me and Will's age with (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. They had the same goat ears and horns that the boy had.