Chapter 18

I pulled out my crossbow and my fireworks. I heard Y/n yelling at me more and crying even more. "I'm sorry Tubbo..." I loaded the crossbow with the fireworks and aimed it at the boy. I felt a tear roll down my face.

DO IT!

"I'll make this as painless as possible."

Then I shot him.

.

.

.

3rd Person POV

Y/n stood there, tears streaming down their face, in shock as they saw their brother lose his 2nd life in front of them. Schlatt let go of Y/n's hands, Y/n immediately fell to the ground and crawled towards Tubbo's dead body. They took out their axe and started axing the gate. They pulled Tubbo into their chest as they cried harder. Anger boiled up in their body.

"Y/n, I-" Techno stopped what he was saying as he saw the water coming from the front of the podium, floating. Everyone was confused about what was happening. "What the hell!" Schlatt looked at Y/n, who was holding Tubbo's body as it started to disappear. His body disappeared to his room to rest and heal his body. Y/n was still looking down and still very angry.

"Y/n! What are you doing!" Quackity backed up until he reached the edge of the podium. Water rose further above everybody's heads as Y/n stood up, wobbling. Y/n finally looked up and their eyes turned from their e/c eyes to a burning blood red color. Schlatt froze in his tracks, he had seen this type of power before.

"You," Y/n stood straight up and looked straight into Techno's eyes. "HOW COULD YOU!" The water trapped Techno, holding him in place. Y/n walked up to him. Water formed behind them that had formed into sharp points aiming towards Techno. "WE TRUSTED YOU! I TRUSTED YOU!" Techno looked down at the water that had trapped him. "I know and I'm sorry! I didn't have a choice!" He looked up at them with a panicked look on his face. "I was pure pressured into it!" The water around him got tighter.

"YOU DID HAVE A CHOICE!" Y/n turned away from Techno and turned to Schlatt. "You" Y/n walked over to Schlatt, still seething with anger. "HE WAS A FUCKING KID! A FUCKING KID!" He didn't seem scared, more-so shocked. "Y/n..." "NO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT! YOU COULD HAVE SPARED HIM OR DONE SOMETHING ELSE, BUT YOU DECIDED TO FUCKING EXICUTE HIM!" Y/n trapped Schlatt the same way they did Techno. Y/n turned towards the crowd.

"EVERYONE GO HOME, NOW!" Everyone started hurrying as fast as they could to their homes. Y/n turned towards the building, seeing Tommy and Wilbur standing there in shock. They shook their head towards their house to get Tubbo. They turned towards Techno and the water around him fell to the ground. "We're going." Y/n jumped down from the podium with Techno following, with Schlatt still on the podium stuck in the water till both of them were out of sight.

This was not going to be a pleasant conversation.