Chapter 25

"But he saved everyone." I heard Y/n sigh beside me, I knew what we were thinking because we were thinking the same thing. "The Greeks knew the score, but if you want to be a hero Tommy." Y/n passed me one of the Wither skulls when they were done speaking and then turned and nodded at me. We both placed the heads down as Withers spawned.

"THEN DIE LIKE ONE!"

.

.

.

Y/n's POV

I watched as everyone started to either fight or run away from both of the Withers. Everything was getting destroyed by the Withers as I just stood there next to Techno. Watching. I felt a nudge on my left shoulder and I turn to see Techno looking down at me.

"We need to leave, now." I only nodded at him, then we fled. We just kept running and running till we got far enough from everything. We stopped when we got to an area with snow surrounding us for miles. We both started to catch our breath, finally having the time to actually think about what happened. I look up at Techno to see him with small tears in his eyes. I pulled him into a hug and he continued to sob into my chest.

"We should make a small area for them." I had seen what had happened to Wilbur. He had gone mad... but he didn't deserve to die. Who was that man though? I had never seen him before. Techno only nodded as he pulled out a crafting table and some cobblestone and started making cobble walls as I made signs. We walked to a small area where some flowers were still growing and placed the walls as pillars and then placed the signs that read,

Johnathan Shclatt

Beloved Father and Leader

And,

Wilbur Soot Minecraft

Beloved Father, Son, Brother, and Leader

We stood there in silence just staring at the make-shift graves. I pulled out dad's necklace that I had found on the floor and placed it on his grave. As I took a step back from the grave, I saw Techno kneel before Wilbur's grave. He placed something on his grave. He sat there for a moment before standing back up and walking back next to me.

"What did you place...?" He only looked at the ground. We stood there for a couple more moments before he finally spoke. "Matching bracelets...We made them a couple weeks after the incident."

(Switch the N and A with T and W) 

I look down at the graves of our family members. I took Techno's hand into my own as I stood there. I felt his eyes on me, but I didn't look at him.

"This will be painful, knowing they are gone..." He gripped onto my hand tighter. "But I know that we can get through it." I looked up at him to see he had tears threatening to spill from his face. I place my hand on his cheek and give him a warm smile. He placed his other hand atop of mine and leaned into my touch.

"Together" He placed his forehead on top of mine and we stood there for what felt like hours. We stood there in silence before he spoke up with a low soft voice. "We better start making a house here." I nod as I start to let go of him. "I also need to sneak back into my old house to gather all my stuff, but I'll do that on a later date." he nodded at me before we gathered wood from around that along with all the other stuff we had on us at the time.

The house took us a couple of weeks to build due to us trying to sneak around trying not to get caught by the people of L'manburg. Once we had settled into our new home I finally made the decision to gather my stuff from my home. "I'll be back Techno!" I heard him say 'Be careful' from the other room as I exited the house. It took awhile for me to walk back to my former home. I didn't realize we had traveled so far from L'manburg.

As I spot my house in the distance, I jog the rest of the way and sneak in through the 2nd floor window. I gather all my important stuff and walk around the house for one last time before I leave it for good. I walk into Tubbo's room and stand there looking around. Then I heard him...

"Y/n...?"