Chapter 6

"Um, so what happened to your mother?" That was a dumb question, not to mention insensitive. "Sorry, that was insensitive especially since you just told me how you died at the age of 7 and then got revived somehow with a piglin-" He put his hand up to my face and just started laughing, I must have been rambling again. "It's fine, she had to go back with the other gods for breaking a promise she had made with the other three gods." I look up at him, I wonder... "Did she break that promise by somehow reviving you?" He looked at me. He looked kind of impressed a bit but also kind of sad. "Yeah, she did." I walk up to him and just give him a hug. He stiffened up a bit before he awkwardly just put an arm around me as well. After a few more minutes, he became more comfortable with the hug. I guess we both needed this hug, huh.

Who knew we were so similar.

.

.

.

Techno's POV

They had hugged me and just stood there for a couple minutes. I was a bit awkward at first, but I slowly got comfortable in their touch. They smelled like flowers, they mostly smelled like Oxeye Daisies. It was really comforting, it's like I could stay like this forever. I heard a cough from in front of me and behind Y/n. I look up, facing up from their hair. I see Wilbur and Tommy both giving me a smirk. I feel my face start to heat up as I quickly let go of them. They looked confused till they looked behind them and then their face dusted with a light pink.

"Did we interrupt something or..." Y/n just stared down at the floor in embarrassment. I started walking towards Wilbur, trying not to make eye contact with him. "You didn't interrupt anything, what did you need Will." I had turned back around now that I was behind Will and saw that Y/n had raised her head but was still not making eye contact with me.

Tommy turned around to me with the same smirk he had on his face as he did before. "I need you to make a farm"He tilted his head a little back towards me with a shit eating grin. Oh but I happily returned the same shit eating grin right back. Oh I already love where this is going. "Okay, now I see how you two are twins. It's like you can read each other's minds and it's creepy!" Me and Wilbur look back at Y/n who was just looking back and forth between me and Will. Tommy was the first to laugh then me and Will followed. "If y'all are just going to stand here, then I'm making this farm" then they started to walk away. HEH?! I immediately start running after them, they are NOT taking my potato joy away from me!!!

"No. Nonononononononononono. You are not taking my joy away from me! You can help, but you cannot make it on your own!" I just hear Wilbur and Tommy laughing even harder in the background and my banter about my farming. "What joy, it's just farming." They did NOT just say that! "Listen here you can dis any other food but you do not dis potatoes! IT IS APART OF MY HEART AND SOUL!" Now Tommy and Will are on the floor, probably dead but at this point I don't care! "Alright chill out sweetheart, no need to get your panties in a twist" Sweet... heart? WHAT THE FUCK! My face became extremely warm and I had to turn away and just do something else. I took a pickaxe from a chest near a furnace and just started mining out an area for my farm. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn to see Y/n standing there with an enchanted Diamond pickaxe.

"What do you want me to do with that?" They shove the pickaxe to my chest and they take the other one from my hand. "Use it dumbass, You can make the area quicker while I go out and get some dirt, potatoes, and some water buckets to help start the farm. Now get to fucking work!" They walked off after that. I was somehow mesmerized by their determination for, well, anything really. I had apparently been standing there for awhile after Y/n left to get materials because all I heard Tommy scream was "You heard them, get to fucking work." I rolled my eyes at my little brother and how annoying he is most of the time.

(timeskip 20 minutes)

I had taken my crown and cape off and put my hair up into a pony-tail. It was hot down in this ravine. I proceeded to put down the Pickaxe and unbutton my shirt a bit and roll up my sleeves before I started working again. I had made this place a decent size but was planning on making it just a bit bigger. I heard footsteps from behind me. I turn to the entrance to see Y/n with multiple buckets of water, multiple stacks of dirt, and multiple stacks of potatoes. I walked over to them to help them carry some of the stuff over to where it was going to be placed. When I walked over to them, they didn't say anything which was a little weird. I waved my hand in front of their face to see if they were paying attention. They must have been thinking about something because they snapped right back into reality when I put my hand on their shoulder.

"You good?" They just quickly nod their head and walk past me. Weird, but I had moved on from that. There was something I heard earlier that keeps bugging me.

What did they mean by 'who knew we were so similar?'