Chapter 10

I felt tears start streaming down my face, but I was smiling. I had missed the old days of just us three against the world. I lay down on my bed with the picture close to my chest. Tears still streaming down my face. I re-sang the same song I sang to Tubbo. But this time I was thinking of times with the three of us. I wish I could just go back in time and change it all so he wouldn't have left, but I can't. The tears kept coming but they grew stronger as something dawned on me.

Did you forget about us Dad?

.

.

.

Y/n's POV

(The Next Morning)

I had woken up to someone shaking me vigorously. I turn over to see Tubbo staring down at me. "Y/n, I hate to wake you up but we have to get ready." I realized what he was talking about, I started leaning up and rubbing my dry and puffy eyes. I saw Tubbo staring at me very worried.

"Is something wrong Tubs?" He started moving his hands to my face and cupped it. He tried wiping away the tear stains from the other night. "Did something happen? Why were you crying?" He kept rubbing my face and I only smiled at him. I felt the picture in my hand from last night and hid it under the pillow before he could see. I bring both my hands and put them on his.

I'm fine buddy, you go get changed and I'll get ready and start breakfast. How about that?" He gave me a weak smile, I knew he didn't believe me but I know he wont question me. He walked out of my room and went to his. I change into somewhat 'professional wear' and walk to the kitchen and start making a simple breakfast of toast and eggs. I hear footsteps come from the 2nd floor. I turn to see Tubbo rushing down the stairs. I put the toast and eggs on the plate and place it on the counter. I make my own plate and sit down across where Tubbo had sat down and started eating.

"Thank you Y/n, it's really good." He gave me a big smile. I returned his smile with one of my own. "No problem bud, but we better hurry before we are late." He nodded and continued to eat. After we were both finished we grabbed our weapons and headed out the door. We walked for a while in silence while walking to the new building where Schlatt was. We walked up to the door and waited for a moment.

"No going back now, are you sure about this?" He didn't look at me but he nodded his head. He had always been so stubborn and overprotective, even if I am older than him. "Alright then, let's head inside." I open the door for us and walk through the door. We walked to the same room we met him in before. I opened the door to find Schlatt sitting in his chair looking at some kind of paperwork. I knock on the door to catch his attention, he looks up at the both of us in the doorway and smiles. His smile has changed so much, it's not welcoming and kind anymore. It's more devious than anything.

"Come in you two, take a seat." He gestured to the newly placed chairs in front of his desk. Tubbo had grabbed onto my shirt for comfort. I walked forward with him behind me and we both sat down in separate chairs. "Glad you two could make it today. For starters, Y/n I have some meetings today and I need you to be there with me and Tubbo you will be planning a couple things." I was confused, what did Tubbo have to do? "Schlatt sir, what does Tubbo have to do exactly?" He looked back over at me, still with his smile on his face.

"We are going to be holding a festival and before that we are going to hold some what of a ball and I would like Tubbo here along with quackity to help plan and decorate and if you have free time you can help." A festival? I think we have done one of those, but a lot less people. I look at Tubbo and he is still concentrating on Schlatt but he seems less tense which is good. "Alright, what times are the meetings?" I looked over at Tubbo and he took a shaky breath. "I would also like to know what theme you would like for the festival." I looked back at Schlatt and he rummaged through all the papers on his desk. He pulled out two pieces of paper and handed one to each of us.