Chapter 35

"Soooo, what are you naming him?" They both looked at me after breaking the hug. Techno thought for a couple minutes before smiling. "Steve, I think Steve is a good name for him." Tommy chuckled a bit trying to hold in laughter, but obviously failing to do so. "Steve really!" Tommy's laughter broke loose. I rolled my eyes as I gave Techno and Steve a hug. "I think it's a great name Techno." He kissed the top of my head as I leaned into his chest. "Simps."

This child was going to be the death of me-

.

.

.

Y/n's POV

Months had passed since Tommy moved in. Phil visits every so often to see his sons, but stays in L'manburg to make sure nothing goes wrong. It has been a chill day today. I was sitting on the couch with Steve in my lap, reading a book. Tommy had gone mining for the day and Techno was cleaning the house because Tommy decided that it would be funny to just have stacks of cobblestone all over the house, so it was just me and Techno here in the house by ourselves. I was petting the fur on Steve's back when I heard a knock at the front door. I looked up to see if I could see who was at the door, I couldn't see them but I assumed it was just Phil coming to see Techno and possibly help him clean.

"One second!" I set my book down on the coffee table and scooted the large polar bear off of me and more so onto the couch and got up. I walked to the door and opened the door. "Hey Phil, back so soon I see-." I looked up expecting to see Phil, but I didn't. I saw a man with a green hoodie covered in enchanted netherite armor, and a white mask with a smile stretched across it.

"Hello Y/n." What does he want and why would he be here? "What do you want Dream?" He slouched with a sigh. "I'm looking for someone, I was wondering if you and Techno knew where he was." I look him up and down on guard. "Let me go get him real quick." I leave him at the front door and go up the stairs to search for Techno. I found him, as I guessed, in Tommy's room picking up stacks of cobblestone. Techno turned his head to see me, smiled, then turned back to cleaning Tommy's room.

"Hello love, is there something you need?" I gave him a slight smile before I wiped it off my face. "Uh yeah actually." Techno stopped what he was doing and turned around to look at me. "Dream, is here to ask us about something." He got up and walked towards me and then took my hand. He stood there and smiled at me before we walked down the stairs. When we reached the bottom of the stairs we found Dream sitting on our couch. I glared at the man as he turned his head from the toddler polar bear growling at him. I let go of Techno's hand as I walked around the couch and grabbed Steve and started petting him so he would calm down.

"Dream, I'm gonna have to ask you to stop trespassing on my property." Techno crossed his arms and smiled at the masked man. Dream laughed along with him as he stood up from the couch to stand in front of Techno. Wait, what does Techno mean by him stopping? Has he come here before? I decided to let it go and deal with the matter at hand.

"What are you doing here Dream? What are you wanting from us?" The masked man turned to me with just the smiley face plastered on his mask staring back at me. He moved away from Techno and stood by the door of the house before leaning on it. "Well, I know that Tommy's been here." Me and Techno immediately tensed up. How does he know that, no one's been here besides Phil. I look at Techno to see that he has a stern and controlled face put on.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." How Techno could be so calm eludes me, but I just followed suit. I picked up Steve and walked over by Techno. "Oh you know, no reason." I set Steve down because he was getting a bit too heavy to carry. I turn my gaze back to Dream. "Well if you have no business being here, I would appreciate it if you would get off of our property now." I pointed behind him at the door and he just stood there for a couple seconds before he pushed himself off the door with a, "whatever." He opened the door and left and started walking away from the house towards a portal more north of here that ma and Tommy and helped build to travel. I let out a shaky breath and leaned my body onto Techno because it felt like my legs had just given out on me after running 5 marathons.

"That couldn't have been good if Tommy had been here." Techno nodded his head in agreement. He put his arms around my waist and brought me to the couch and set me down on the couch. "You should rest yourself love. You've been stressed for the past couple weeks." I looked over at Steve, who had crawled onto the couch and started cuddling next to me. I smile at the bear and then smile up at Techno. I nod and cuddle up next to Steve and close my eyes, but before I could fall completely to sleep I felt a pair of lips kiss my forehead from Techno before I heard him walk back up the stairs. Then I fell asleep with only one thought.

I wish everything would become peaceful again...