Chapter 32

"Techno, do you see that?" His chin rested on my shoulder. He seemed to move forward a little bit, trying to get a better look. He scoffed at what he saw. "What? Who was that?" He let go of my waist and got off of Carl.

"That's Tommy!"

.

.

.

Y/n's POV

I stay on Carl as Techno takes the reins and leads Carl and I towards where Tommy was. The blond turned around to spot us and started running away from the house and towards a small hole in the ground. Techno soon let go of the reins and ran after Tommy. I got off of Carl and put him back in his stable before following Techno and Tommy.

"What were you doing in my house Tommy." When I caught up to them, I finally had a good look at Tommy. He looked roughed up with a bunch of scratches and scars. He also had dark circles under his eyes like he hadn't slept in years. "Well... How are you guys?" I sigh as I walk up to Tommy and inspect the scars on his face and start wiping the dirt off of his face. "What are you doing in my house Tommy?!" As Techno's brother, you would think he knows better than pissing Techno off, but this is Tommy we're talking about here. "How are you!" Tommy got out of my grip and started walking towards the house at a fast pace. Techno and I look at each other before running after Tommy.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE TOMMY!" "YOU ARE A BITCH! That's the way to lightly put it." I rolled my eyes at Tommy's comment towards his brother as we continued to follow Tommy into the house. "Get out of my house. Why are you walking into my house?!" Tommy was rambling about something that I couldn't understand over Techno yelling at him to get out.

"You can't kill me so stop trying to act all big and hard." I close the door behind me as I enter the house behind Techno who held a pickaxe in his hand. I pinched the bridge of my nose as they kept going back and forth with their bickering. I only started paying attention again when I heard panic in Techno's voice.

"WAIT A MINUTE OUR HOUSE IS MADE OUT OF WOOD!" I look up and also start to panic as I try to search through the chests for a water bucket as Techno tries patting the fires out. "TOMMY STOP, WOOD IS FLAMMABLE IF YOU DON'T REMEMBER!" Tommy finally stopped as I put out the fire with a water bucket. "Yeah it is, it is. Well I say we call it OUR house." I stared at him as he started climbing down the ladder where we had stored some villagers to trade with.

I look over to see that Tommy opened the door and a Zombie walked in and started following Techno down the ladder. "TECHNO THE VILLAGERS!!" I heard him start panicking as he killed the zombie. Tommy had disappeared, but then I heard a glass shattering from below the room with the villagers. I broke the stone at the foot of the ladder to find a secret place. "What the hell is this?!" I start climbing down the ladder into a small area with patches of yellow concrete.

"Technoblade, Y/n look over here and read this sign! Out" I read the sign and it said 'NO PUSSY'S ALLOWED'. I groaned as I continued to look around the small area. "How long has this been down here?!" I look down to see a messy bed. "My good friend Dream! Was he really my good friend?" He had started to mumble about if Dream was his friend or not. Since when did he and Dream get along?

"This guy called Dream, who, we were, it was sort of a love-hate relationship, you know? Basically Technoblade, what ended up happening was, uh, I need my discs back." You have got to be shitting me. He still wants those damn things?! After the past 7 years all he cares about is having those discs. All three of us stood there in silence.

"That was not a good summary at all! Why are you living underneath my house like a racoon?!" I looked down to see that he had two large chests as the boys looked at Tommy's useless door system. "Is this where everything has been going? Everything that has been missing is from you?!" I looked up at Tommy and Techno as they were now both looking at me. He laughed as trying to cover up that he has been stealing from us for the past several months. Tommy took out a couple of potions and threw them at us trying to distract us.

"Look now, we can slow falllll." He was jumping up and down and falling slowly when I realized something. "Wait Tommy! We have a limited amount of slow falling potions!!!" He just continued to jump up and down as Techno was yelling at him about several different things. I was getting a headache from all their yelling and bickering. "Tommy, I was just executed so I'm not really in the best mood right now so just tell us why you are in our house!" I snapped and they both went silent for several moments before Tommy took out another potion and threw it at me.

"You obviously need to cool down." The potion hit me and I just stared at him irritated. "That did nothing!" He started laughing for a bit before sitting on his bed. "Go away actually, this is my room." Me and Techno looked at each other before looking back at Tommy. "THIS IS OUR HOUSE!!" We said in unison, and you could tell it spooked Tommy a bit. Then of course Techno and Tommy continued to bicker for a while. Finally, after a while they had both claimed down and, somewhat, stopped yelling at each other.

"Okay, now that you two have stopped bickering, Tommy tell us what happened." He looked down into his lap and fiddled with his fingers. "I was living alone, you know? Kind of alone, kind of- I was living with my friend Dream, he was my friend and it's all been a confusing 48 hours because he was my friend and now I'm here. I don't remember- I remember it but it was the emotion wise that-" What the hell has happened to him since we left? What the fuck did Dream do to him?!

"Anyways, I've realized Dream, although a good friend for a long time, is a wrongen and I hate him and I don't like thinking about him, I just know right now the more I think about it, the more I get confused. Right now, he has my disks and Technoblade, Y/n I've been exiled and I'm a little bit alone." Exiled? What did he do to get exiled for? Why did Tubbo exile him? I thought they were best friends. "You did all that work for that country and you got exiled?" I elbowed Techno in his ribs and gave him a small glare. "I realized that kind of the source of this conflict of like everything is my disks so I'm gonna get them back." Techno stared at me for a couple seconds before I sighed and nodded at him.

"Alright listen here Tommy, you want your disks back. Let me tell you something Tommy. They took everything from you, L'manburg, those guys, they exiled you, they left you for dead, whatever Dream did to you happened. They took everything from you and you know what? They tried to take everything away from me too." He looked over at me and took my hand in his, not caring that Tommy saw. "They put dad under house arrest, they threatened to kill Y/n then they did kill Y/n, taking their second life from them. I'm thinking Tommy, you know there's two things we can do here. 1.) You can get out of our house, you can just leave. You can't stay here OR we could team up and we can take down L'manburg and get your disks back." Tommy sat silent for several seconds.

"You destroyed L'manburg right? You killed Tubbo right?" It was Techno's turn to fall silent this time. We all stood there in silence. "Tommy we can help you, you don't have to live like this, barely getting by. You can help us, what they are doing isn't right and I know you are smart enough to realize this, I know it. Help us and we'll help you. That's how family is right? We all help each other no matter what.'' I gave him a warm smile as I held my hand out towards him. "You promise if I join you, you'll help me get back my disks." I look back at Techno, then I look back at Tommy.

"I promise."