Chapter 5

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Tommy started packing up the medical stuff. I didn't even realize he had finished patching up my shoulder. He kept that smirk on his face but didn't still didn't answer my question. He walked off to put the first aid kit away. I look down at the God Apple and just smile at it.

'I think we'll get along just fine'

.

.

.

Y/n's POV

I walk back over to Will, feeling a little back for shooting the guy in the arm. Just a little though, because he scared me so he kind of deserved it. I look up at Will who was wiping a tear from his eye, just as he finished laughing his ass off.

"Sooo, how did you meet this 'Technoblade'? Is he a family friend or something?" Will looked at me confused. Did I say something stupid? He just kept staring at me like I was stupid for another good minute before he finally answered my question, kind of. "Did he not explain who he was?" I feel like I'm missing something here. "He said he was an old comrade of yours or something." He pinched the bridge of his nose and started laughing again. Okay now he is pissing me off, I just want him to answer my damn question.

"He's my twin brother and Tommy's older brother." I just stand there. WHAT!!! HE AND TOMMY ARE RELATED! AND TO A RANDOM PERSON THAT JUST SHOWED UP?!?!? "Hold up a fucking minute Wilbur, TWIN BROTHER! Then you also fail to mention that you are related to Tommy in the 7 YEARS I'VE KNOWN YOU!?" He started breaking down laughing again. No, I want some fucking answers now. I pull him up by his hair from the ground to look me in the eyes. "You have some explaining to do, mister, and don't give me some half assed story." I was not fucking around, like how could they hid this from me?! He was pleading for me to let go of his hair and I complied after another minute. I let go of his hair and crossed my arms waiting for him to get his ass up and explain some shit. He waved his hand for me to follow him into a more private area.

"Okay yeah, Tommy is my brother and I do have a twin. But there is a good reason why we didn't say anything." I didn't say anything indicating that I wanted him to continue. "We didn't say anything because all three of us were already endangered once because of that." What the hell is he talking about? "My last name isn't Soot, that's my middle name that I used to hide myself and Tommy did the same." I raise my eyebrow at him, still confused. "So what is your last name then?" He was hesitant to tell me the answer, but I was getting impatient. I started tapping my foot when he had answered.

"Minecraft, My last name is Minecraft." I immediately stopped my foot tapping. I looked at him in shock. "You mean..." He nodded his head at me knowing what I was about to say. "You're the son of the Angel of death?! Along with Tommy and the other guy that showed up!?" He just nodded his head again indicating that I was correct. I cannot fucking beleive it. "Wait, doesn't that make your mother, the goddess of death...?" He looks up at me but still not speaking. I knew I had gotten it right, but he still needed to explain what was happening and why they would be in danger.

"Okay, I understand your origin now, but why would you three be in danger, what happened to you three for you guys to need to hide?" He walked over to the wall and leant against it. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I tensed up gripping the hilt of my sword, just in case. But it was just this Technoblade guy that was apparently Wilbur's twin. "Will, I know this is touchy for you. And you need to stop blaming yourself, there is nothing you could have done to prevent that from happening." Now I really need to know what the hell is happening now. "Go over and calm yourself by Tommy, I'll explain what happened to them." Will just nodded his head and went towards Tommy. I turn around to face Techno, hopefully he'll explain what the hell is going on. "I think an explanation is expected at this point in time." I nod my head with my arms still crossed. "Starting this story is gonna be difficult, but um we lived in a small little cabin in the woods far away from any town or village." He sat on a nearby cobble wall as I sat on the ground wanting to hear the rest. "Me and Wilbur were 7 and Tommy had just turned 3. We were playing in the little field just right outside our home when we saw a group of men in suits walking up to us." He had stopped a moment to take in a shaky breath, then continued. "Will had run inside to get our mother and father and left me and Tommy outside with the men." I have a feeling I know where this is going, but I let him continue. "Suddenly the men had started trying to attack Tommy, for something that he has..." What!? What does he have that's worth attacking a 3 year old over?!

"I had used my body to protect Tommy from them all as they beat me with the hilt of their swords and the handle of their axes." He had just been staring at the ground the entire conversation. I was dumbfounded, I looked down at the stripes on my arm. I look at the two stripes showing me how many (cannon) lives I have left. I look back up at techno looking at his arm trying to look for how many cannon lives he had. His arm was covered up by his sleeve so I couldn't see.

"While using my body to protect Tommy I had lost one life, then another, and right as I heard my mother, father, and Will come out of the cabin to see what was going on, I had lost my last life." I was shocked, I mean I expected something bad to happen but this was on a whole other level. "Everything went black for a long time. I was just sitting in the dark, alone with no one around." He crossed his arms and paused for a moment. I got up from the ground and walked towards him a bit. He had finally looked me in the eyes.

"Then I saw a little piglin child, he glowed a light shade of blue and he was walking towards me. I stood up and started walking towards him. He put his hoove up to me and I had also put my hand up to his. Next thing I knew I was in my mothers arms with tears in her eyes." I felt like I had to say something, but I didn't know what.

"Um, so what happened to your mother?" That was a dumb question, not to mention insensitive. "Sorry, that was insensitive especially since you just told me how you died at the age of 7 and then got revived somehow with a piglin-" He put his hand up to my face and just started laughing, I must have been rambling again. "It's fine, she had to go back with the other gods for breaking a promise she had made with the other three gods." I look up at him, I wonder... "Did she break that promise by somehow reviving you?" He looked at me. He looked kind of impressed a bit but also kind of sad. "Yeah, she did." I walk up to him and just give him a hug. He stiffened up a bit before he awkwardly just put an arm around me as well. After a few more minutes, he became more comfortable with the hug. I guess we both needed this hug, huh.

Who knew we were so similar.