Chapter 38

“Take these to remember me by. They’ll never melt so you can always remember me.” Each of the two boys took one and held it close to their chests. They both still clung onto Y/n. “Besides, I won’t be completely gone. I’ll be with your mother, my father, and Wilbur too.” Techno looked down at Y/n’s weak body and held it close before he pulled in for one last passionate kiss. Everyone knelt before Y/n and they all felt much sorrow on this day. When Techno pulled away, Y/n’s eyes were closed. They weren’t breathing anymore.
They were dead…
“I guess that will be the stream for tonight chat!”
.
.
.
3rd Person POV

It was a longer stream than usual, mostly because Wilbur had a large imagination and he wanted Y/n and Techno to help with a reading that he promised his chat. Well since chat had hit their sub goal, Y/n couldn’t refuse and Techno only went along for Y/n.
    “Damn Wilbur, that was weirdly really good! I had fun, how about you Techno?” Techno hummed as all of them still sat in the voice channel. “Chat this will be posted on Ao3 if any of you want to read it.” Wilbur and Y/n laughed at some of the comments flying by through chat. “Well good bye chat! I'll see you in a few days for another stream!” Y/n and Techno said goodbye to chat and with that Wilbur ended the stream.
    “Well, I don’t know about you Y/n but I’m tired so imma go to bed. Goodnight you two.” Techno said goodbye along with Y/n and Wilbur left the VC. Techno signed as he leaned back in his chair and laughed a bit. “That was too much reading!” Y/n scoffed with a smile on their face. “I thought you were an english major Mr. Blade.” Y/n heard Techno’s chair as he sat back up. “I thought I told you not to call me that!” Y/n laughed at Technos small outburst.
    “You did, I just didn’t listen.” Techno sighed at Y/n’s comment. They sat there for a couple of minutes in silence. “I can’t wait to actually meet up with you.” Techno sighed as he looked at the screen with Y/n’s avatar. “Yeah, me too, but if I went to America I would have to bring my brother with me.” Techno laughed at Y/n’s comment about Tubbo.
    “Hey, we could just stick him in an AirBnB or stick him with my siblings.” Y/n almost spit their water out about that second though. “There is no way that we are leaving Toby with your 7 year old sisters!” Techno laughs. “You would just be worried that when we get back he would be crying on the floor.” Even though Techno couldn’t see them, they nodded. “Yes, yes I would be!” Both of them laughed out loud. No one could hear though, they had both gotten their own place several months ago, so they could scream or blast music as loud as they wanted. Once they calmed down they both leaned on their desk towards their monitors. 
    “Well then, I guess I just have to go to the UK.” Techno smiled at his screen as he heard their laugh. “Well, Mr. Blade. I can’t wait.” Techno sighed as he stretched. “Well I oughta go to bed. It’s like 2 am here.” Y/n chuckled and turned their camera on. “Alright, good night Techno.” Techno turned his camera on as well with a smile on his face. “Good night, my love.” With that, they both left the call. Hoping soon that they could meet each other in real life.

The End

Maybe ;)