Chapter 33

"You destroyed L'manburg right? You killed Tubbo right?" It was Techno's turn to fall silent this time. We all stood there in silence. "Tommy we can help you, you don't have to live like this, barely getting by. You can help us, what they are doing isn't right and I know you are smart enough to realize this, I know it. Help us and we'll help you. That's how family is right? We all help each other no matter what.'' I gave him a warm smile as I held my hand out towards him. "You promise if I join you, you'll help me get back my disks." I look back at Techno, then I look back at Tommy.

"I promise."

.

.

.

Y/n's POV

Tommy hesitantly took my hand and I helped him up from the bed and walked him to the ladder. "Now you go upstairs and I will help you get cleaned and changed." He nodded his head then climbed up the ladder, leaving me and Techno in the space. I let out a large sigh as I heard Techno laughing. "It's hard to believe you two are related to be honest." He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. I smiled and leaned into his chest resting my hands on top of his.

"Eh, you get used to it after a while. He hasn't always been like that though, he used to be really polite and sweet to everyone." That's right, when I first met Tommy, he was the sweetest thing. Very gentle, very kind, and actually very quiet. Then again a lot has happened since then. I sigh as I wiggle out of Techno's grasp and head towards the ladder. "I'm going to help Tommy clean up, will you gather all the items he stole and put them back in their respective chests?" Techno sighed with a smile and nodded. I climbed up the ladder to find Tommy sitting on the couch. I smile as I walk into the kitchen and grab a wet cloth and a first aid kit. I walk over in front of Tommy and sit on the coffee table.

"Alright bud, I need you to hold still for a couple minutes." He only nodded as I started wiping the dirt off his face gently. After I was done with that I opened the first aid and patched up the cuts on his face. I stood up and motioned for him to follow me and I led him to the bathroom. "Okay Tommy I'm going to be right outside the door as you take a shower and I'll fix your clothes as you are doing that." I smiled at him and he still didn't talk to me. I walked out of the bathroom waiting for him to hand me his clothes through the door. Once he passed his clothes over to me, I immediately got to work on patching his clothes up. It took about an hour but I was able to give Tommy back his clothes back to him right as he was done washing himself off. By this time it was about Midnight and I was exhausted and I could tell Tommy was too.

"Okay, your bedroom is right here. Mine and Techno's room is right across the hall. Don't hesitate to call one of us if you need anything." Before I could even take a step I felt a tug on the back of my shirt. I turned to see that Tommy had grabbed it, did he need something? "Could you-" He let go of my shirt and brought his knees up to his chest and hugged them. "Could you sing me a lullaby, please?" I was shocked at first, but then I smiled at him and nodded. "Give me a moment, Toms." I walked out of the room to grab the guitar Wilbur had given me and walked back into Tommy's room. He was under his blankets but was still sitting up against the wall. I sit right next to him and as soon as I do he puts his head in my lap and starts getting comfortable.

"Any requests?" He sat there for a moment before he shook his head no. I put my guitar in a comfortable position and think. Then I remember a song that my mom used to sing to me before I went to bed. I look down at my guitar and Tommy. I start to strum the strings before taking a breath.