Chapter 12

It's been 14 years... I hope they are okay. Y/n, you said you would never hate me, I wonder if that has changed at all. I wouldn't be surprised if it had, I mean I did leave you with a 3 year old to raise when you were 7. That really is something to hate me over. Those two look so much like them, it's weird. I looked down at the necklace again and couldn't hold back the tears this time. I'm a fucking horrible father. I leaned my head against the wall with tears spilling down my face.

You two wouldn't be proud of what I have become.

.

.

.

Y/n's POV

I paced around my house, nervous about the events to come. I hate overthinking, but I can't help it. I heard the front door open and I rushed over to who was there. I saw Tubbo at the door, he looked exhausted. I didn't want to bother him, but we had to go.

"Hey buddy, I need you to change into something comfortable and then we are going out. I know you're tired but this is important." He looked up at me confused, but smiled at me and nodded. He walked off to his room a little more rushed, but still stumbled over his feet. A couple minutes later he came down the stairs in a green button up that was a little too big on him and jeans. "You ready to go buddy." He only nodded at me rubbing his eyes.

I turned around and motioned for him to get on my back. He tiredly complied with a smile on his face. I lifted him up and exited my house. I had walked for a good 45 minutes before I got to the entrance of Pogtopia. I open up the dirt entrance and walk in and replace it back. I set Tubbo down on the bed and started to shake him since he had fallen asleep on the way over.

"Are we there?" He groggily rubbed his eyes as I smiled at him. "Yeah we are, now I need you to follow me." He stood up from the bed with a big smile on his face as I started to lead him down the flight of stairs to the actual main area of Pogtopia. I heard him behind me admiring the cavern. Once we got to the bottom of the stairs I looked around for everyone.

"Hello?" I called out, then I saw a blonde boy peek around the corner holding a pickaxe. I waved as I heard Tubbo behind me gasp. "TOMMY!" Tubbo ran past me to go hug Tommy. Tommy had dropped his pickaxe and hugged Tubbo back. I smiled at the small moment they were having, but sadly I had to ruin it for a moment. "Tommy, do you happen to know where either of your brothers are?" Tommy looked up at me and nodded as they pointed to where the farm was. I thanked him and started walking that way, but before I got out of ear shot I heard Tubbo yell, "WAIT! YOU HAVE BROTHERS?!" I giggled to myself as I walked into the farm.

"Ah Y/n, You made it and so did Tubbo as I've heard." I nodded at Wilbur and looked beside him to see Techno holding a shit ton of baked potatoes. I glared at him and kept staring at him as I spoke to Wilbur again. "Hey Wilbur, I would like to talk to Techno alone please." He nodded and patted Techno on the back as he quickly exited the room. I walk up to techno and looked at him and then pushed him.

"WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT EARLIER TODAY!" He looked at me with the same stupid expression on his face. "WHY WOULD YOU WALK THROUGH ENEMY TERRITORY AND BLOW YOU FUCKING COVER, NOW PEOPLE KNOW YOU ARE HERE AND COULD SPECULATE ON WHY!!!" He didn't answer me, all he did was just stand there looking at me. "ANSWER ME DAMMIT! YOU COULD HAVE BLOWN OUR COVER AND GOTTEN US KILLED. YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN TOMMY KILLED." I was fucking mad, he still wasn't answering me. He dropped the baked potatoes on the ground and started falling over. I panicked and caught him.

"TECHNO! TECHNO WAKE UP!" I fell to the ground with Techno in my arms and heard Wilbur and the boys run in. "Techno!" Wilbur ran up to me along with Tommy. "Tommy, go wait outside and bring Tubbo with you!" I instructed Tommy, he was hesitant, and I saw him about to argue back. "NOW!" He stopped and Tubbo started leading Tommy out of the room. "Help me carry him to his room." I nodded at Wilbur and started to pick Techno up. We walked to his room and set him down in his makeshift bed.