Chapter 14

"WHEN THE FUCK DID YOU HAVE A SON?!" His eyes widened and he got up and tried to walk out of the room, but I got up and grabbed the collar of his shirt. "Oh no no no no. You are gonna give me some answers dude." He swatted my hand away from his collar and just stood there. "That's a story for another time." He then walked out of my room looking a little upset. I wonder what happened. I sit back down on my bed and lay down and look at the ceiling. Today has been one fucking rollar coaster. I think back to what Wilbur had said earlier and even if it cost me my last life...

I will do everything in my power to protect them

.

.

.

(Several Weeks Later)

Tubbo's POV

These past few weeks have been way too damn long working with Schlatt then also sneaking afterwards to help Tommy and his brothers. At Least me and Q finished planning and decorating for the ball. Y/n, Fundy and Niki thankfully build a building that we are hosting the ball. Speaking of Y/n, where the fuck did they go?! I haven't seen them all day, but I'll look around for them and the first place to look is with Schlatt. I walk from the new building to Schlatt's office and knock on his door.

"Come in!" I opened the door and saw Schlatt looking at some documents on his desk. "Did you need something Tubbo?" dick didn't even have the kindness to even look at me. "I was wondering if you've seen Y/n, the ball starts in a couple hours and I haven't seen them." He still didn't look up at me as he still signed some documents. "I gave them the rest of the day off to get ready, I was going to tell you the same thing but Quackity brought in some damn paperwork for me to do." Okay, didn't expect that but atleast I get the rest of the day off to relax and get ready. I leave his office and walk back home to where I could hopefully find Y/n.

I open the door and walk to my room to take this fucking suit off. Dumb thing is so uncomfortable to wear. I go to my room and slip off the jacket and shoes and place them on my bed as I look towards my closet at what I was supposed to wear tonight for the ball. We all had come up to do a renaissance theme.

"Tubbo, are you home?" I heard Y/n yell from downstairs. "Yeah! I'll be down in a minute!" I rush down the stairs to see Y/n in their casual clothing and holding their outfit. "We have to go get Techno so he doesn't get lost again so grab your outfit and let's head out because we might be gone for a while." They gave me a smile as they headed towards the front door. I walk back up the stairs to grab my outfit and put my shoes on again. I walk back down the stairs and walk toward the front door where Y/n was waiting.

"Let's go," they turned around and opened the door for me as I walked through. We walked in an awkward silence as we walked secretly to Pogtopia. It's still awkward what I saw, like damn that was just disturbing to say the least. We had arrived and entered through the secret entrance and walked down the flight of stairs. We had been here multiple times and helped make the place more 'presentable' to say the least. I ran over to Tommy and started hugging him again.

"EYY TOMMY!" He hugged me back as a response. "EYY TUBBO!" I heard Y/n giggling at our greeting, because we did it every time we saw each other. "Tubbo you might wanna go ahead and get dressed, I'm doing the same and I'll make Techno dress up as soon as he can. Tommy, where is your brother?" He pointed towards Techno's room and they walked over towards his room.

"Deffo Flirting." I nodded my head in agreement. "Deffo Flirting." I walked away from Tommy and found his room where I could change into my outfit.