Chapter 34

"9, he was years old." Techno covered his mouth with his hand as he backed up and sat on the couch looking down at the floor. "He's 16 now..." Techno looked like he wanted to do something, but he just sat there on the couch. I walked over to Techno and sat next to him laying my head on his shoulder. "Help me Protect him from any more of this." He sat there for several minutes before he nodded his head.

"Let's do it."

.

.

.

Y/n's POV

It had been several days since Tommy had moved in with me and Techno. The arguing between Tommy and Techno was still the same, but it was getting more and more annoying the more that I had to hear it. One morning they were arguing over what to have for breakfast and I was over it at this point.

"We should have pancakes!" "No, I'm already making eggs, you heathen of a child!" "HEY I AM NOT A FUCKING CHILD YOU PIG!" "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A PIG YOU RACOON!" That was it... "BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT DOWN!" Both of them shut up immediately and sat down at the counter on the bar stools. "Now that you two have stopped bickering, I will make breakfast and you two are to not speak A WORD to each other." Both of them nodded their heads in unison as they said, "Yes ma'am..." I finally got several minutes of silence besides the sizzling of the eggs. I put the food on two plates and placed them in front of the two boys.

"Alright, you two eat then get ready to go out. Tommy you will be coming with me to gather supplies, while Techno goes to a village to trade with some of the villagers there." Both of them still didn't say anything but just nodded and ate their food. After they ate they both left silently to get the stuff they needed before we all headed out. I walked to the front door where mine and Techno's cape were and grabbed mine and threw it over my shoulders as Tommy came down the stairs with a small little backpack in his hands.

"You ready to go, bud?" He nodded at me and walked to the door and opened it. "We are leaving now Techno! We'll see you later!" I walked out the door and Tommy closed it behind me then we both started walking away from the house in silence. "Sooooo, Tommy. What do you think we should get first?" He shrugged, still being quiet. Jeez, he's never this quiet. What will cheer him up? Then it hit me, he has always loved snow and I knew a place that had more snow than this.

"Tommy, follow me, we are taking a little detour." I grabbed Tommy's hand and started running further into the snow. "Where the hell are you taking me?!" I laughed as I continued to run while still holding his hand. "You'll see soon bud." It took us several minutes before we got there. I finally let go of Tommy's hand and ran further again and picked up some snow with a big grin on my face. I looked at Tommy to see that he had a big grin on his face while looking around the area.

"Snowball fight?" He didn't say anything, but he picked up some snow and packed it. "Hell yeah! I'm going to fuck you up!" I laugh as I continue to pack the snow I had in my hand. I look back up to see that Tommy had already thrown the snowball. It hit me right on top of my head and it was so cold but all I could do was laugh. I looked over to see that Tommy was on the ground laughing. I shake the snow off my head then chuck the snow ball and it hits Tommy right in the stomach.

"AH FUCK HAHAHA" Tommy stopped rolling and started clutching his stomach but still laughing. I collapsed to the ground laughing at Tommy and we both sat there for several minutes just laughing. Once we finally stop, we stand up and dust off all the snow, but SHIT its cold. I stopped laughing once I heard a distant whining noise. I walk off and follow the noise as I hear Tommy screaming and his footsteps in the snow.

"Y/n what the fuck are you doing!?" I didn't answer him and continued to walk closer to the noise. When I heard it the closest, I looked around to find a small hole in the snow. I kneel down and start digging at the small hole to make it bigger. "Y/n, what are-" I shushed him and continued to dig until I found a baby polar bear. I carefully picked it up and held the bear in my arms to find that his paw was bleeding. "Aw poor baby." I stood up with the bear in my hand and turned to Tommy to see him looking at me like I was about to kill him for some reason.

"Is something wrong Toms?" He just stood there before he screamed. "THAT'S A FUCKING POLAR BEAR" Oh you've got to be kidding. "He's just a baby, plus he's injured. Let's head home early to patch this little guy up." Tommy just stood there for a couple moments before begrudgingly nodded and started to walk away. It took about 45 minutes for us to arrive back at the house and the whole time I was babying the cub as Tommy kept his distance from the both of us. Once we got home, I took off my cape and walked towards the couch.

"Tommy get the first aid for me please." He nodded his head and grabbed the first aid from the cabinet in the kitchen. He walked back over and handed me the first aid kit. It took a couple minutes for me to patch up the cub, but once I did I played with him a bit as he warmed up to me and Tommy. As we were playing with him I got a brilliant idea.

"Tommy, how would you feel about giving this little guy as a gift to Techno?" He looked at me as he was playing with the bear's paw. He looked back down at the bear and smiled. "Yeah, I think he would like that." Tommy went to another room with the cub before Techno entered the house. "Hello love, where's Tommy?" I smiled at him. "We actually got you a present!" He looked at me a little skeptical, I rolled my eyes at him and turned around. "Tommy, you can come in now!" Tommy walked in from the hallway with the chubby polar bear in his arms and walked beside me. Tommy handed the bear to Techno, and he looked surprised at the gesture.

"We found him injured and without his mother so we brought him home to patch him up." Tommy didn't make eye contact with Techno as Techno examined the cub. "We didn't give him a name, we thought you would want to name him." Techno brought the bear closer to him and smiled a bit before bringing Tommy in for a hug. "Thank you Theseus." Tommy hugged back and they stood there for several minutes.

"Soooo, what are you naming him?" They both looked at me after breaking the hug. Techno thought for a couple minutes before smiling. "Steve, I think Steve is a good name for him." Tommy chuckled a bit trying to hold in laughter, but obviously failing to do so. "Steve really!" Tommy's laughter broke loose. I rolled my eyes as I gave Techno and Steve a hug. "I think it's a great name Techno." He kissed the top of my head as I leaned into his chest. "Simps."

This child was going to be the death of me-