Chapter 22

"You don't have to say now, I will wait however long it takes for me to call you mine." I closed my eyes and smiled as I leaned into his touch. We sat there for a couple minutes in peace. I open my eyes, rethinking about what Wilbur said earlier. I take a deep breath and get off of bed. I walk over to the entrance of the small room and open it. I turn to Techno with a half assed smile on my face.

"Let's win this war together."

.

.

.

Y/n's POV

It's been a couple of weeks and me and Techno have gathered stacks on stacks on stacks of almost anything we could get our hands on. The revolution is tomorrow, I don't know how I'm gonna handle this. I was carrying some apples into Pogtopia, I walked down the stairs to put the extra apples I gathered into a chest when I heard something.

"This is so cool!" Tubbo? I followed his voice into the untouched ravine. I reached the ravine to find the boys. What the hell! "Tommy!?" I saw both boys turn their heads to me. Both boys were in the air, Tommy had a large pair of dark grey wings as he held Tubbo in the air. Tommy flew down and set Tubbo down then landed himself. He didn't look me in the face, like he was scared. I walked up to Tommy and he flinched, but I held his shoulders which made him look at me in confusion.

"Tommy, you don't have to be afraid." Tubbo stood beside me with a big grin on his face. "Yeah, this is awesome!" Tommy looks between the both of us in disbelief before he pulls me and Tubbo in for a hug. I pull away from Tommy and Tubbo after a couple minutes. "Alright boys, tomorrow is a big day. You two go get some rest, I still have a couple things to take care of." Both of them nodded at me before they left for their rooms. I climb out of the ravine to find Techno and Wilbur talking to each other.

"Ahh Y/n, come here!" Wilbur motioned me to move closer to him and Techno. I hadn't really talked to Wilbur after the conversation we had a couple weeks back. I walked over to the twins, staying closer to Techno while facing Wilbur. "Did you need something, Wilbur?" He smirked at me and it was honestly, quite unsettling. "No no, tomorrow is a big day and you two have worked really hard. You two should get some rest." I look up at Techno as he looks down at me. We both turn to Will and Techno nods and turns to go to his room.

"I still have to cook some potatoes before I go to bed. You also need some rest Wilbur." He sighed and nodded his head before he walked off. I sighed before I walked over to the bag of potatoes and picked it up. I walked over to the furnaces and put a stack in each, then I just waited. Hours had passed, I am fucking exausted but I still have a lot of potatoes to go through. My eyelids were starting to get heavy, after I took out the baked potatoes from the furnace I put them in the chest and put another stack in.

"Y/n, it's like 3 in the morning. What are you still doing up?" I turn my head to see Techno staring down at me sitting on the floor. "I'm *yawn* almost done with the potatoes." He sat down right next to me. "Y/n, you have to sleep. If you are exhausted tomorrow you could be put in danger." I shook my head at him. "I told you I'm fine, I'm almost done. I'll go to bed when I'm done" He looked at me with a worried expression on his face. My body slowly curled into his warmth and put my head on his shoulder.

"Y/n..." I closed my eyes. "I'm *yawn* fine..." Then everything went black.

Techno's POV

I heard steady breath come from Y/n. I sigh as I turn to look at them. I see them asleep on my shoulder. "You're an idiot." I stood up carefully, making sure I didn't wake them. Then I picked them up carefully and took them to their room. I set them down on their bed and stood there looking at them. They are really beautiful. I smile to myself and kiss them on their forehead. I walked out of the room and walked back to where the furnaces were. I looked at the sack of potatoes and saw they had gotten through most of the bag. I sighed knowing they would have stayed up all night.

"They are so damn stubborn." I laughed to myself and began to put the last few stacks of potatoes in the furnace. After about two hours I put the rest of the baked potatoes in the chest then walked back to my room to sleep for a couple more hours.

4 hours later

Y/n's POV

I opened my eyes to find that I was in my room. I don't remember walking here, wait. Shit I fell asleep! I quickly get out of my bed and run towards the furnaces. I see the empty sack on the floor and I'm confused. Huh? When did those-. I walk over to the chest and open it to find all the potatoes cooked.

"I fell asleep before-" It finally hit me. Techno finished the potatoes after he put me in my bed. I laugh to myself before I close the chest and walk back to my room to get ready for today. It took me about an hour to get ready and before I left my room I took a couple deep breaths. I step out of my room to see everyone standing in the main area. I walk over and stand next to Tubbo and Techno.

"Today's the day everyone, I hope you're ready because there is no going back after this point." I looked at Tubbo and he looked at me and nodded his head before we turned back to Wilbur. I saw everyone else nod before Techno and I spoke up. "Well, we have a surprise. Follow us." Techno and I walk out of the main base and to a secret area we made. I heard murmurs from everyone behind us as we went down a bubble elevator to the secret area. Me and Techno shared the same shit eating grin on our faces.

"Here are some essentials for you all. Gather what you need." We see everyone grabbing some food from the chests before Techno looks down at me and nods. I grabbed a lever and placed it on the wall and waited for the signal from Techno. "I am ready for revolution, boys." and with that I pulled the lever to reveal another area to netherite armor, weapons, gapples, diamonds, emeralds, anything we could get our hands on. Everyone was walking in and looking around in shock before they started grabbing stuff.

"Tubbo you don't need those emeralds!" Tubbo ran to another area with all the emeralds in hand. "No, they are very necessary!" I shake my head and laugh as this area became more chaotic as everyone was getting ready. I turn to face the two sets of armor that were behind me and Techno. I grab my armor and start to put it on. Once I finish I grab some gapples from the chest after everyone had cleared from the chests. I already had weapons that I had made long ago. I unsheath my sword and look at all the small scratches that it has gathered over the years. I looked at Techno who stood behind me with armor on as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"It's time." I look away from Techno to see everyone else all geared up with armor and weapons. I take in a shaky breath before I sheath my sword. I walk to the exit and turn to face the group of people in front of me.

"It's all or nothing now, there is no turning back."