Chapter 9

"Just stay safe alright?" That went better than I expected. They nodded their head and headed out. As they closed up the doorway I flopped down fully on the bed thinking about what had happened today. Thinking about them and how they were crying. It broke my heart to see them like that. I feel a shake in my arm and I look over to see Will staring at me with a grin. "Alright lover boy, we got work to do." He then just started to walk away. Bruh- my face started to heat up and I quickly got up from the bed and started walking after Wilbur. "STOP CALLING ME THAT!" I thought to myself about it for a couple moments. I know I had just met them but...

Do I like them like that?

.

.

.

Y/n's POV

(Timeskip to when they got home)

The setting sun rushed me home, as I knew my missing presence at the house was being questioned. I had lost track of time, the work between Technoblade and Wilbur distracting me.

Damn, how had he gotten to me? It had to be his voice right? There was no other way I could have actually opened up to someone so quickly. My mind raced, feeling a sudden rush of serotonin knowing I would most likely see him soon. As I finally came to the house, I recognized the figure that was sitting stiff.

Tubbo sat on the front porch, his eyebrows raised in expectancy of an explanation. I knew I wouldn't be able to get myself out of this one. "Where were you?!" His voice had clear concern, and I felt bad for staying too long.

I decided to wait to tell Tubbo about my new acquaintance, as I wasn't too sure what his reaction would be. "I got caught up preparing for some work stuff, I'm sorry." The look on his face showed that he clearly did not approve or necessarily agree with my statement. "Next time let me know you will be gone for longer. I was concerned." We walked inside, the house looking oddly displaced.

My small clock was slightly tilted, along with some small items on the table. "I tried cleaning.....usually you do it so I was trying to help." I shook my head, laughing to myself. "Oh dear. It's alright Tubbo, and thank you." He quickly shoved my hand off his head, as I began to playfully mess up his hair.

"Have you eaten bud?" He nodded his head at me "Yeah, I stayed up though to make sure you were safe. And I also wanted you to sing to me." I chuckle, It's been a while since he's asked me to sing to him. "Yeah sure bud, what song?" He waited for a moment. Weird he seemed more hesitant than actually thinking about what song. "Will you sing the one that you sang to me, Fundy, and Tommy when we were younger." I froze. That song, that brings back memories. I give him a small smile. "Yeah of course, go get changed and I'll get my guitar." He practically ran up the stairs to his room as I headed to mine. I kneel down and pull a dusty guitar case out from under my bed. I open it to find my old dark oak guitar with engravings of roses on it. I turn the guitar to find all of our names engraved on the neck.

        Wilbur

Eret

          Niki

Tubbo

          Fundy

Tommy

           Y/n

I run my fingers over where the names were, I remember that Wilbur gave me this before he announced he was holding the election. He had apparently snuck into my house and just left the guitar there. I still had the note in the case and I pulled it out and read it again.