Chapter 31

"PULL THE LEVER! PULL THE LEVER BIG Q!" I looked up to see that the anvil was falling and was falling fast. I fumbled while grabbing the only totem that I was able to keep on me before we left. I forced it into Techno's hand and smiled at him. "What are you doing?" I take a shaky breath. "I love you, I'll see you at home." The anvil hit the both of us but everything went black and everything was dark, but I could only hear the faint sound of Techno and Tubbo's voices.

"Y/N!"

.

.

.

Y/n's POV

I opened my eyes to see that I was just surrounded by darkness. Everything was cold, I mean I've seen this place before when I lost my first life. I walk around the darkness looking for an orb of light. I don't know how long I've been walking for, it felt like hours before I even saw something. I saw a woman with long back hair. She was beautiful, but what the hell was she doing here? I slowly approach the woman, I see that she had a glowing orb in her hand. Who was she?

"Hello?" She turned around and saw me. She gave me a soft smile as she started to walk towards me. "Hello dear." She was slightly taller than me and I was still confused on why she was here. "Who are you?" She let out a small giggle as the glowing orb in her hand moved from her hands to beside her. "Well dear, my name is Kristen, but I believe you've already met my family." I was confused by her statement until I realized. "You're- You're the Goddess of Death." I couldn't believe it, I couldn't believe that I was actually meeting the Goddess of Death.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." I bowed to her, but I felt a soft hand on my cheek that lifted my head up. "There is no need for that, but it is lovely to meet you finally." I stand up straight and a small smile creeps onto my face. "So why am I still here? I mean it's not that it's not fine to meet you. It's really awesome to meet you, but I am just confused on why I haven't found where I go home because this was my second life-" I stopped myself from talking when I realized. I'm on my last life. I looked up at Kristen and her expression seemed sad.

"I think you have figured out why I am here now. You are a very courageous and caring person, but now you are on your last life. You need to be careful because you have people who care for you. Alive and dead." I sigh as I took in all of her words. "You mean a lot to my son, so live for him." She gives me a small smile and I return it with one of my own. The orb floated to infront of me, but before I could I had to know something.

"How is my dad...?" I looked up at her and her expression didn't change. "He is very well, and he is also proud of you." My smile grew as I looked down at the orb. I placed my hand on the orb then looked at Kristen. She was backing up as I began to regenerate back at my house. Everything went dark again, then I opened my eyes for the second time to find myself in me and Techno's shared house. I immediately got up from the bed to grab some armor, my sword, potions and another totem from my chest. I rush outside and go to one of our horses.

"Hey Carl, are you ready to run, bud?" I got him from the stable and put diamond armor on him and immediately started riding to L'manburg. Halfway to L'manburg I heard the cracking of a branch and immediately got down and ran towards the noise with my sword in hand. When I reached where the noise came from, Techno was there. I immediately hugged him and he hugged me back.

"You are such an idiot, don't ever do that again." I felt tears stream down his face as I rubbed his back. "I know and I won't, I'm sorry" I walked him back to Carl and we rode back to the house in silence. He just clung onto my waist and his head was just in the crook of my neck. Several minutes later we were a couple yards away from the house when I saw someone running around the outside of the house. I stopped Carl, which got Techno's attention.

"Techno, do you see that?" His chin rested on my shoulder. He seemed to move forward a little bit, trying to get a better look. He scoffed at what he saw. "What? Who was that?" He let go of my waist and got off of Carl.

"That's Tommy!"