24 ~ I HATE PHONE CALLS

Claudia, Lily, and I grab chairs to sit with the rest of our friends in the cafeteria as Claudia gushes about how Ben has been trying hard to not cuss around her frequently

She looks happy and that makes me happy, but the one person who does not look happy is Amelia. Her bad-boy fantasies have blown up in the air and have left her confused. Confused about what she's going to do now and honestly I am kind of enjoying watching Amelia squirm.

"Okay spill, Em," Lily orders in a stern voice, and we all look at her. Even Kyle and Ben are giving her their full attention. Regardless of how much they both tease her, they love her and are protective of her.

Amelia fiddles with her napkin for a bit then throw it onto the table and sighs, "He's not what I thought he was."

"What do you mean?" Ben asks, bemused.

"Garret," she says, then sighs, before speaking again. "He's not like I thought he was."

"Details, Em. We don't know chick language." Kyle says as he shoves a spoonful of brownie into his mouth.

I take a bite of my brownie too and sigh in contentment. I love chocolate in any form or shape.

Meanwhile, Amelia lets out a frustrated breath and starts ranting. "I thought he was a bad boy, all cool and way too good for everyone. You know how it is in Wattpad books? 'I hate everyone but my girl' type." Amelia says as she comically tried to mimic a boy's voice which makes everyone snicker. 'But instead, he is a complete gentleman. He even opened the car door for me. He is the kind of boy you take home to meet your parents, not the one you have dirty sex with!" She almost shouts as she ends her rant and we all choke on our food.

Well, now we know why she was holding onto her bad-boy fantasy so tightly.

"But that's a good thing." Claudia starts, "You aim for a man who'll treat you right instead of the one who'll break your heart." And at that comment, Lily turns to glare at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask and shove another bite of brownie in my mouth.

"Because you aim for a man who'll treat you right instead of the one who'll break your heart. Roman will break your heart if you get involved with him," she says and I choke on my food.

"Who said that I'm getting involved with him?" I scoff and start fiddling with the food on my tray, as everyone turns their attention to me.

"Oh please, like we haven't seen how you both look at each other." Claudia chirps in between and Kyle starts throwing laser beams at me.

Don't be surprised if I burn into ashes in a few seconds.

"But the important thing is that Roman looks at you in a good way." Amelia interrupts and I mentally groan. Not something I want to talk about right now. "He sometimes looks at you like 'you light up my world' and sometimes 'hi I can't wait to bend you on this table. You got a packaged deal." She whines and I choke on my own saliva as I hear her words and gladly accept the water bottle Ben passes me. I did not need that imagery in my head.